Brighton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looked sharp nothing extra special the crowd love him already actually shout his name which sounds like booing :icon_lol:

lazzer said:
he looked sharp nothing extra special the crowd love him already actually shout his name which sounds like booing :icon_lol:

But if he were extra special he wouldn't be here.;)
He hasn't played much Football this season so I'd expect him to improve.

i said he is already a fans favourite so there is more to come pay attention hughey macfee

What I actually meant was if he was a special player now then he wouldn't be here he'd be playing in the Premier.I think he's a decent player with a bit of potential who may or may not turn out as good or better than Connolly.

Leigh said:
There was some good passing football at times, a symptom of no Dublin in the back four (on that subject, I cannot believe the morons who were berating de Vries and cheering when he went off, then loving Dublin even though he was far worse

Excellent point. Because Dublin plays up to the crowd, people tend to forget about his obvious flaws.....whilst MDV can do nothing right as far as the majority of the Walkers' crowd are concerned (see previous targets for abuse - Jordan Stewart, Steve Guppy et al..)

Further food for thought......if CL was to jump/get the push tomorrow, who do you seriously think the (braindead) board would plump for......believe me, there's only one option for them as far as they're concerned.......it doesn't bare even comtemplating.......

BOB HAZELL said:
Excellent point. Because Dublin plays up to the crowd, people tend to forget about his obvious flaws.....whilst MDV can do nothing right as far as the majority of the Walkers' crowd are concerned (see previous targets for abuse - Jordan Stewart, Steve Guppy et al..)

Further food for thought......if CL was to jump/get the push tomorrow, who do you seriously think the (braindead) board would plump for......believe me, there's only one option for them as far as they're concerned.......it doesn't bare even comtemplating.......

Gregory?

Dion?

I was trying to think yesterday, if CL did leave, who would be put in as caretaker. It would be either Rob Kelly or Dublin probably?

Come on Bob, enlighten us!

Nail on the head, Graz.

He's been up to no good since the MA debacle early last season.

Cast your minds back, everyone blamed Keown.....but he didn't work alone.

Yep, doesn't suprise me. We've heard so many comments about how Dublin is such a natural leader and is a great influence on the rest of the squad (personally I don't think encouraging them to hoof is a good influence!).

Imagine how much long ball we'd play with Dublin as manager! And he might pick himself more often!

Frightening. No way Levein can leave now! ;)

BOB HAZELL said:
Nail on the head, Graz.

It all adds up...
The return of 'The Hoof'..

BOB HAZELL said:
Nail on the head, Graz.

Deliberately ? :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

Steven said:
Deliberately ? :icon_eek: :icon_sad:

Not entirely sure whether DD just got swept along with the "Keown incident" when the monkey king fronted-up to MA after the QPR game. Only the men involved will really know why/how etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669