Match Thread Brighton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we deserve to be losing? They've not looked any more dangerous than we have.
I mean, they've had shots on target and we haven't. You're blinkered if you don't think that they've looked marginally more like scoring, particularly after the first 10 mins.

The ref gave the penalty following a conversation with his linesman. The VAR is only supposed to intervene if he thinks the ref has made a clear and obvious error. On repeated viewings, I'm not sure it is or isn't a foul on Vestergaard. It's definitely not obvious.

Therefore, under the rules, there is no reason to review. The VAR didn't see a reason to make the ref review. If the ref hadn't given the penalty, I bet the foul would have been given on any review.
It’s an obvious foul.

The ref gave the penalty following a conversation with his linesman. The VAR is only supposed to intervene if he thinks the ref has made a clear and obvious error. On repeated viewings, I'm not sure it is or isn't a foul on Vestergaard. It's definitely not obvious.

Therefore, under the rules, there is no reason to review. The VAR didn't see a reason to make the ref review. If the ref hadn't given the penalty, I bet the foul would have been given on any review.
How can continuously grabbing someone's arm off the ball not be a foul?

Tielemans gave the ball away three times in the 4 mins my dodgy stream worked. His head simply doesn't look in it.

We're absolutely fecking terrible. There is not one player capable of any sort of creativity.

I'm getting ****ing angry now. Totally outplayed by fecking Brighton.

Oh. And the penalty decision was ****ing ludicrous

Tielemans and Maddison miles off the pace. Would happily take them both off for Nacho and literally anyone else.

Maddison and tielemans do not give a shit, great start to the game then WE kill all momentum by ****ing around at the back!

How can continuously grabbing someone's arm off the ball not be a foul?

Because players grab each others arms at every corner. It's allowed within reason. It's debateable whether that contact is sufficient for the VAR to make the ref review his decision. I don't think it's an obvious review so it isn't an obvious error.

I'll say it again.

Something isn't right with us.

Boring shit, again.

Because players grab each others arms at every corner. It's allowed within reason. It's debateable whether that contact is sufficient for the VAR to make the ref review his decision. I don't think it's an obvious review so it isn't an obvious error.
Did we watch the same replays? It's clearly beyond reason in the ones I saw.

You talk alot of sense BN but you are talking shit. It was a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669