Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing replay

cracking own goal in the Cov game :081: Frank Sinclair would be jealous. Looks like the 4th round is going to be pencilled in for Christmas?

There's no reason why the fourth round game shouldn't go ahead on the 23rd.

I hope your right, but i bet anything it wont happen until a later date now, tickets need to be sorted etc,,,.... it wont happen.

I hope your right, but i bet anything it wont happen until a later date now, tickets need to be sorted etc,,,.... it wont happen.

Ticket prices and allocations can be sorted out before the replay. Away tickets can be printed before the replay. The clubs would then have three full days to sell tickets, in addition to ticket sales on the day.

cracking own goal in the Cov game :081: Frank Sinclair would be jealous.

:081::081::081: I ****ing hate Pompey, but I ****ing hate Covscum more.

That goal was absolutely glorious. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Now hope they can finish the job over the in extra-time.

Jugears. :058:

I Just put ITV4 on to see what's happening at Cov/Portsmouth and it looks like more people on the pitch than in the 'crowd'.

I Just put ITV4 on to see what's happening at Cov/Portsmouth and it looks like more people on the pitch than in the 'crowd'.

despite the shite turn out there is still a Pompey bellend with a bell of course, feckin does my head in

:081::081::081: I ****ing hate Pompey, but I ****ing hate Covscum more.

That goal was absolutely glorious. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Now hope they can finish the job over the in extra-time.

Jugears. :058:

I like the fact he fought to beat Morrison to get to the ball, as if they were challenging eachother to score a great own goal

Ticket prices and allocations can be sorted out before the replay. Away tickets can be printed before the replay. The clubs would then have three full days to sell tickets, in addition to ticket sales on the day.

Jim is already praying that the replay will be postponed.

despite the shite turn out there is still a Pompey bellend with a bell of course, feckin does my head in

Why is he a bellend? He goes to every game, good loyal fan I've got a lot of respect for fans like him.

I agree with fitz, the whole bell ringing isn't adding to the atmosphere, it's just a ****ing "look at me" attention whore.

Not to mention the media always cream over him and Pompey's "amazing atmosphere" in general. Only Newcastle fans seem to get more praise in terms of their supposedly "incredible support"

Why is he a bellend? He goes to every game, good loyal fan I've got a lot of respect for fans like him.

aye, he's a great fan.....we should all aspire to be like him shouldn't we? you clearly have a different idea of what makes a good fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00