Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bris C / Cardiff FAC 4th Round

any tv money pompey get is going to be shared out between watford, chelsea and i think spurs as theyve owed them money for a while so pompey wont actually see any of it

It fills you with awe?
Surprising that, most people seem to be disappointed with the draw.

I like to do that when people say something is terrific, "Really, it fills you with terror? How odd" etc

I like to do that when people say something is terrific, "Really, it fills you with terror? How odd" etc

Yes, but 'terrific' is actually a word, 'aweful' isn't.

It fills you with awe?
Surprising that, most people seem to be disappointed with the draw.
Hahaha thats the funniest things you've ever wrote, and there isn't many funny things you write :)

Hahaha thats the funniest things you've ever wrote, and there isn't many funny things you write :)

Unlike your good self Harbro. I'm in stitches reading most of your contributions :icon_wink

Unlike your good self Harbro. I'm in stitches reading most of your contributions :icon_wink

This one I thought was pretty good
Harbro-Fox:-

Yeah thank the lord that football is turning into a non contact sport where good strong tackles get penalised.

Last edited:
I know that the magic of the cup is getting someone you wouldn't normally play... especially in the league, and especially so close... but we should be looking at it as a round that is not as difficult as it could be to get through- don't get me wrong I'd love Chelsea or Tottenham as much as the next man...

But wouldn't you rather have more choice of getting into the next round and really testing the team? More and more cash in each round... and more chance of it being televised :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669