Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bris C / Cardiff FAC 4th Round

Let's be honest, people would have still been a bit dissapointed with Wolves, Bolton, Southampton, Burnley, Wigan, Brighton etc. There's probably only a handful of teams that wouldnt have been met with moans and groans.

Might as well make the most of an away game in a decent city.

But what if Bristol City win?

Let's be honest, people would have still been a bit dissapointed with Wolves, Bolton, Southampton, Burnley, Wigan, Brighton etc. There's probably only a handful of teams that wouldnt have been met with moans and groans.

Might as well make the most of an away game in a decent city.
Burnley :icon_bigg nice broken wooden seats.

Last edited:

Now we could have faced them 3 times in the Cup and 10 times in the league in 6 years.

Blue Maniac said:
Not the Cup, but certainly in knockout competitions. And only if it goes to a replay.

I was referring to 'the Cup' in generic terms, not as The Cup, so was including the League Cup and excluding the possibility of a replay, whilst also including an error about 2007 :icon_bigg Who'd be a statistician.....apart from me.

I'm praying for Bristol.
My ex lives there.
She rang me at New Year to say that her engagement to her new bloke has crashed & burned due to his being caught at it with some slapper in the toilets at the works do.
We've kept in touch regularly since we split & things have always been friendly (which he hated...the resultant psychology is that everything he hated is now,by default,wonderful)

I forsee a train ride to Temple Meads,a battling win at Ashton Gate,an Italian restaurant,a nice bottle of red,a supportive & understanding shoulder to cry on,reminiscences of past good times,a room at The Swallow Hotel & 2 nights of advanced sexual deviance.

Sod it! I'm going to Bristol even if we get Cardiff.

Let's hope she doesn't read talkingballs.co.uk then

I'm praying for Bristol.
My ex lives there.
She rang me at New Year to say that her engagement to her new bloke has crashed & burned due to his being caught at it with some slapper in the toilets at the works do.
We've kept in touch regularly since we split & things have always been friendly (which he hated...the resultant psychology is that everything he hated is now,by default,wonderful)

I forsee a train ride to Temple Meads,a battling win at Ashton Gate,an Italian restaurant,a nice bottle of red,a supportive & understanding shoulder to cry on,reminiscences of past good times,a room at The Swallow Hotel & 2 nights of advanced sexual deviance.

Sod it! I'm going to Bristol even if we get Cardiff.

Only a dog goes back to it's sick :icon_wink

If it's Cardiff at least I can spend the weekend with my mate and drool over TT dvds........there's always a silver lining
Glyn, can I expect a royalty cheque for this? I assume you're knocking out copies of my 114 clearance? :icon_wink

Last edited:

Due to my cold, that comment has resulted in a chin covered in nasal mucus.

Blimey, if I had a penny for everytime that had happened to me....

...you'de be able to buy yourself a black jack!...

Probably as much as a wham bar or a flump actually, I get very snotty when I'm ill.

Last edited:

Probably as much as a wham bar or a flump actually, I get very snotty when I'm ill.

Im covered in the stuff as I type this.

So is my keyboard

Only a dog goes back to it's sick :icon_wink

Possibly so...but they seem to enjoy it don't they? :-D
Plus in this case I'm talking about the single most attractive & adventurous sick I've ever been lucky enough to encounter.I'd return to it daily given the chance.

Whatever you do - make sure you keep us updated. Remember, details are important.

Tut Tut...I am not here to provide you with vicarious pleasure...buy a DVD! I imagine you have access to some top notch stuff considering where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00