Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were people ever persuaded that faggots and mushy peas were for human consumption? Extraordinary.

I think what happened was some dirty hump was filmed being sick after eating bogeys and shit and then some toff watched the film backwards so it appeared that the man was 'eating' some sort of green and brown muck muck. On continuing to watch it in reverese, the man then went on to look pretty healthy and happy, and especially skilled at walking up stairs backwards, etc so thought 'A-HA, they were shit, but AH-HAA - faggots and mushy peas are for human consumption!!!!'

End of.

I think what happened was some dirty hump was filmed being sick after eating bogeys and shit and then some toff watched the film backwards so it appeared that the man was 'eating' some sort of green and brown muck muck. On continuing to watch it in reverese, the man then went on to look pretty healthy and happy, and especially skilled at walking up stairs backwards, etc so thought 'A-HA, they were shit, but AH-HAA - faggots and mushy peas are for human consumption!!!!'

End of.

:081: Best answer to anything ever.

Re: Bris C / Cardiff FAC 4th Round

People go mardy when you have little squabbles so I decided not to respond, sorry Ted!

Another sign of your increasing maturity.

Well done :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00