Bristol City or Cardiff - FAC 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bris C / Cardiff FAC 4th Round

Absolute shite draw that is, I just knew it was going to be though, I wish we lost yesterday now.

Wasn't Bristol C v Cardiff yesterday meant to be live on the FA's website?

Was meant to be live on S4C. Hopefully the replay will be too.

Replay?

REPLAY????

So you've already given up any hope of beating them at Ashton Gate then?

Absolute shite draw that is, I just knew it was going to be though, I wish we lost yesterday now.

Why don't you just pretend we did?

Do you ever think before you speak (or type)?

Eh?

Do you ever make it clear to whom you are addressing your remarks?

Last edited:

If it's Cardiff at least I can spend the weekend with my mate and drool over TT dvds........there's always a silver lining(Not that I need an excuse to watch any of their stuff)

no doubt it will be Brizzle now dammit.

let's hope the bellends sort their under-soil heating out

let's hope the bellends sort their under-soil heating out

They won't be in it, Bristol will win.

That's what DV means. Let's hope they get the undersoil fixed then when Bristol beat them in the rearranged match it will all have been for no reason because they won't have a game.

What's all this 'shite draw' business? Reckon I might dip into my overdraft for this one - FA Cup 4th Round away to a proper football team, sounds good to me.

I moved to Cardiff in 1995 and before 2004 I don't think we'd played them in around 20+ years. Now we could have faced them 3 times in the Cup and 10 times in the league in 6 years.

Last edited:

I moved to Cardiff in 1995 and before 2004 I don't think we'd played them in around 20+ years. Now we could have faced them 3 times in the Cup and 10 times in the league in 6 years.

As long as they get their heating working before those damned bailiffs of course.

Last edited:

As long as they get their heating working before those damned bailiffs of course.

:icon_redf Excuse my facts, I forgot that the Jan 2007 Chopra hat-trick game was in the league but on FA Cup 4th rnd day, so we have only played them in the cup once until now :icon_redf

Last edited:

I moved to Cardiff in 1995 and before 2004 I don't think we'd played them in around 20+ years.

:thumbs_up 17th April 1982, Leicester 3 Cardiff 1

Now we could have faced them 3 times in the Cup and 10 times in the league in 6 years.

Not the Cup, but certainly in knockout competitions. And only if it goes to a replay.

:icon_redf Excuse my facts, I forgot that the Jan 2007 Chopra hat-trick game was in the league but on FA Cup 4th rnd day, so we have only played them in the cup once until now :icon_redf

:018: Should have stuck to your guns, you were right. Sort of.

Well I'd quite like to get drawn against a team we won't be playing in the League the same season. Bit of variety like.

Let's be honest, people would have still been a bit dissapointed with Wolves, Bolton, Southampton, Burnley, Wigan, Brighton etc. There's probably only a handful of teams that wouldnt have been met with moans and groans.

Might as well make the most of an away game in a decent city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669