Post Match Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. If QPR lose today. We will be going up after two more wins.

No, if QPR win today, we will be going up after one more win (providing that win is against QPR).

Average first half, excellent second half

Nice to see James and Drinky (and others) back to form after the dreadful horror show on Tuesday. In truth they all looked back on it in the second half. Lovely stuff

What a truly well organised, talented, professional set of players we have.

What a season

I thought the chasing down today by the midfield was critical, including from Mahrez and Knocky. Didn't give them any time. Great goals.
Completely agree

Average first half, excellent second half

Nice to see James and Drinky (and others) back to form after the dreadful horror show on Tuesday. In truth they all looked back on it in the second half. Lovely stuff

What a truly well organised, talented, professional set of players we have.

What a season
Fancy a nice, manly bro-hug?

Just had a quick deeks on Clarets Mad to see what the opinion is from the other side. They generally feel the better side won and the general beef over there is that they're happy for us to go up with Bumley hopefully joining in second. I for one share that thought, would be a slight shit point to an otherwise brilliant season if they fall below 2nd.

Goodwillie puts B'pool 1 up at Loftus Road

You guys do know that if Burnley had Trippier (sp?), Vokes and Ings available there's no way we would have won, right? At least that's what I got from listening to the two morons commentating on Sky.

You guys do know that if Burnley had Trippier (sp?), Vokes and Ings available there's no way we would have won, right? At least that's what I got from listening to the two morons commentating on Sky.
Of course we wouldn't. Just like we never would have got a point against Florist if all their players hadnt been injured. Come to think of it, we're very fortunate not to be in the relegation battle.

Last edited:
Of course we wouldn't. Just like we never would have got a point against Florist if all their players hadnt been injured. Come to think of it, we're very fortunate not to be in the relegation battle.

If Florist had Dexter Blackstock fit then we'd be staring at League 1 football next season :) phew!

I'm in the minority (possibly of one amongst City fans) but this season I have grown an intense dislike of Burnley. I can't ****ing stand Sean (did you know we have financial constraints and a small squad) Dyche. Trouble is I dislike Harry Redknapp and Nigel Adkins even more and while Uwe Rosler seems like a decent guy Wigan as a club annoy the piss out of me. On a side note, did you know that their owner once broke his leg in an FA Cup final? I guess by process of elimination I would like Derby to come up with us. Games against them are always good occasions.

I'd include Forest in this talk about potential promotion but that would just be silly :)

I think given the teams around the playoffs Mr Dyche is entitled to bang on about their small squad. They're competing with QPR for 2nd spot and they've got more players than fans.

I'm in the minority (possibly of one amongst City fans) but this season I have grown an intense dislike of Burnley. I can't ****ing stand Sean (did you know we have financial constraints and a small squad) Dyche. Trouble is I dislike Harry Redknapp and Nigel Adkins even more and while Uwe Rosler seems like a decent guy Wigan as a club annoy the piss out of me. On a side note, did you know that their owner once broke his leg in an FA Cup final? I guess by process of elimination I would like Derby to come up with us. Games against them are always good occasions.

I'd include Forest in this talk about potential promotion but that would just be silly :)

I'm with you. As much as I dislike the sheepshaggers I'd like to see them go up for 'banter', rather than the Burnley bastards.

The amount of times I heard that was really f****** annoying.

The better side won, can barely remember them troubling our goal at all.

Two fantastic goals, excellent performance all round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670