Post Match Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll admit it. I went out and mowed the lawn. I bottled it. I popped in now and again to see the score. My stomach has felt horrible all day but now I feel bloody fantastic. Well done Mr Pearson, we are going up, say we are going up.

Just downloading the game now and will be sat back watching it soon. What a glorious time to be a Leicester fan. :)

Been home about 20 minutes. Just had a few minutes to myself to take in what is actually happening. We were superb today. The closing down was first class. The current Mrs NF might even get a treat later :038:

Last edited:
Been home about 20 minutes. Just has a few minutes to myself to take in what is actually happening. We were superb today. The closing down was first class. The current Mrs NF might even get a treat later :038:

You friendly with your neighbour then?

QPR drew. Shame they got the late one, but 2 wins this week will still take us to the maximum they can reach.

Ok, I'll admit it. I went out and mowed the lawn. I bottled it. I popped in now and again to see the score. My stomach has felt horrible all day but now I feel bloody fantastic. Well done Mr Pearson, we are going up, say we are going up.

Just downloading the game now and will be sat back watching it soon. What a glorious time to be a Leicester fan. :)
I bottled it as well. Got up at 5:00 a.m. to watch, felt sick, and went back to bed!

Brilliant result. Nice. Well done everybody.

A special mention to the 3000 strong away support today.

You were all I could hear on Sky. :038::038::038:

A special mention to the 3000 strong away support today.

You were all I could hear on Sky. :038::038::038:

The singing was virtually non stop. How did the t-shirts look? Did the club achieve the 'sea of blue' they wanted?

Still wearing mine

The organisation was a bit naff, I think most were waiting at the turnstiles. Then I saw Jim leading his troops to the other end of the concourse each carrying a big box. Bit of a free for all at that point.

Well I'm 30 minutes in and we are looking good. Don't spoil it anyone. I hope we win......:)

Goal!!!!!!!!! Great finish.

The organisation was a bit naff, I think most were waiting at the turnstiles. Then I saw Jim leading his troops to the other end of the concourse each carrying a big box. Bit of a free for all at that point.

We thought they had run out when we got in, but like you say they were handing them out at the far end of the stand. Took a while to get through the throng!

Ok, I had to get someone to give me updates on this maTCH, First update was 1-0 leicester. I gave him a hug. second update was 2-0 leicester. I'm now considered a bit gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669