Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely miserable unrealistic whinging tossers. We are crippled with injuries and fatigue and have just got a decent point away from home. We need to get through the next couple of weeks and then hopefully we will have a pretty good squad available for the run in.

Far too often our players play safe when then have another option that’s better, summed up best by the Tielemans moment I brought up in the match thread, Amartey played the ball off to him, he had time was in clear space and could have dribbled the ball forward but instead played a first time pass to Amartey

Far too often our players play safe when then have another option that’s better, summed up best by the Tielemans moment I brought up in the match thread, Amartey played the ball off to him, he had time was in clear space and could have dribbled the ball forward but instead played a first time pass to Amartey
He also had Vardy in open space and went for an easy short pass to his left. Maybe that's because he doesn't trust Vardy at the moment.

So they're the better side and we complain about getting a point? Or do we expect to be the better side every time out regardless of who we field? Nah, after being handed our backsides by Arsenal, tonight was a marked improvement. And that includes the admittedly disappointing pissing about at the back.

Absolutely miserable unrealistic whinging tossers. We are crippled with injuries and fatigue and have just got a decent point away from home. We need to get through the next couple of weeks and then hopefully we will have a pretty good squad available for the run in.
Ah, good old “injuries and fatigue.”

Injuries I can’t argue with, except that even with all our injuries the team we had out there was much better than Burnley’s.

We looked a bit fatigued the last couple of matches, but I don’t think we did at all today. Fatigue wasn’t the cause of Hamza’s shit pass, or the reason why Amartey couldn’t jump more than 5 centimetres.

Love how everyone is a miserable whinging tosser for not being super chuffed about a point against a team 15th in the league. You’re easily pleased aren’t you?

Don't agree, that's a good point in the circumstances.

Schmeichel MOTM. Tielemans the best quality on the pitch. No injuries and Fofana back.

I'll take that.

Yep, not losing was the key thing tonight, despite the opposition.

I missed the first 10/15 mins of the second half which sounds like it was our worst period of the game.

We weren't great but not awful either. It was actually our defence that was worse - we were more fluid in attack than I expected but I think it helped Burnley weren't great defensively either.

Not an awful result,

I am getting really frustrated at Vardy being undroppable/subbable, when he's clearly injured/knackered/out of form and Nacho was playing far better in the game.

Nacho deserves more of a chance right now, because his recent performances have been better and Vardy had been poor

Injuries I can’t argue with, except that even with all our injuries the team we had out there was much better than Burnley’s.

We looked a bit fatigued the last couple of matches, but I don’t think we did at all today. Fatigue wasn’t the cause of Hamza’s shit pass, or the reason why Amartey couldn’t jump more than 5 centimetres.

Love how everyone is a miserable whinging tosser for not being super chuffed about a point against a team 15th in the league. You’re easily pleased aren’t you?
Amartey and Hamza wouldn't be near the team without the injuries we've had. Neither are good enough.
Fatigue wasn't the reason for a shit pass from Hamza. Being shit was.

No not easily pleased. But realistic about where we are as a squad.

Yawn.

I’m not too disappointed with that. It‘s a decent point given the circumstances and I thought we showed character to get back into it.

The most disappointing thing for me was Rodgers taking so long to haul Choudhury off. That was obviously the correct change at HT to anyone with a brain in their ****ing head. Taking Nacho off over Vardy was also bonkers. He only has one great game in every 10, so take advantage of it for **** sake.

Amartey really isn’t a CB. Or a FB. Or a footballer,

We risked some key players, made some odd substitutions and were probably chuffed to bits with a point against ****ing Burnley. Why not stick out reserves if 1 point is the aim. ****ing Burnley for **** sake. I feel for Nachos tbh.....if he'd scored another we might not have got a point against ****ING BURNLEY. He had to go off for that reason obviously.

****ing Burnley for **** sake.....

I’m not too disappointed with that. It‘s a decent point given the circumstances and I thought we showed character to get back into it.

The most disappointing thing for me was Rodgers taking so long to haul Choudhury off. That was obviously the correct change at HT. Taking Nacho off over Vardy was also bonkers. He only has one great game in every 10, so take advantage of it for **** sake.

Amartey really isn’t a CB. Or a FB. Or a footballer,
Amartey has been with us for 5 years and I still have no clue what he is.

On the game, I thought it was a decent point overall - stopped the rot with a patched up team etc.

We know the likes of Amartey and Hamza aren't the greatest which is why normally they do not even get on the bench. Not overly surprised one was at fault for their goal and the other was a bombscare throughout.

Can't really say any of the outfield players were great and Schmeichel definitely kept a point for us so deserved MOTM.

Great finish by Mr Nachos though and I would have also hooked Vardy off ahead of him tonight.

Good to see Fofana back tonight too.

Overall it was pretty meh but a defeat would have been a whole lot worse so not bad in the grand scheme of things.

Sure I hear Youri has played something like 57 out of the last 59 games so no surprise he was a bit anonymous tonight and looks a bit ****ed!

Amartey has been with us for 5 years and I still have no clue what he is.

Doesn't try to win headers. Doesn't try and do anything on the ground. He's ****ing shit but he must be cheap.

I can tell you what he isn’t, if that helps?

Yes please.

Whilst you’re at it, can you tell Todgers that Ndidi isn’t a centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566