Post Match Burnley 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
2, maybe 3 max Burnley players would have got into our team tonight.
So the team with the best players always wins? Wouldn't football be boring if that were the case.

Yes, he put Hamza under a bit of pressure with the pass then he just stood still. Hamza passed the ball towards where he thought Wilf would have moved. Both at fault.
I mean..... in no universe can anyone other than Choudhury be blamed for that goal. It was ****ing brainless.

Holy flaps.

So the team with the best players always wins? Wouldn't football be boring if that were the case.
Well obviously not. But the supporters of the team with the better players will be naturally disappointed at not winning. But nope, not allowed to be, unrealistic whingers apparently.

Wherever we finish this season the biggest lesson that we should take is that the quality of the second string 11 is not good enough. Particularly when we play in Europe too.
Nacho, hamza, amartey, perez, under, morgan need replacing with better quality. I doubt any of them would get into any premiership team outside the bottom 3.

Well obviously not. But the supporters of the team with the better players will be naturally disappointed at not winning. But nope, not allowed to be, unrealistic whingers apparently.
Its almost like you are discounting what the squad has been put through over the past few months. We are battered and calling on reserves who are not quite good enough. It is to be expected.

Wherever we finish this season the biggest lesson that we should take is that the quality of the second string 11 is not good enough. Particularly when we play in Europe too.
Nacho, hamza, amartey, perez, under, morgan need replacing with better quality. I doubt any of them would get into any premiership team outside the bottom 3.
But they are not in our first team are they?

Its almost like you are discounting what the squad has been put through over the past few months. We are battered and calling on reserves who are not quite good enough. It is to be expected.

Yes I get it’s difficult. But as I said, 2-3 Burnley players get into our team tonight. Not our best team, because that would be 0.

Hence I don’t think it’s unrealistic to be still expecting that team that we put out tonight to do better. If you’re happy with the result and performance, I’m pleased for you. But just don’t expect everyone to be and brand them all as unrealistic.

Vardy never got a real chance but it seem people are turning on him now, I actually thought he looked a little more like himself tonight in terms of his movement and the runs he made

Vardy never got a real chance but it seem people are turning on him now, I actually thought he looked a little more like himself tonight in terms of his movement and the runs he made
Nobody has turned on him at all. Some of us think he should have been replaced rather than Iheanacho, that's all. I thought he was better too, tonight for what it's worth but it was still stupid to take off Nacho instead of Vardy.

I've no doubt that Manchester United fans on a forum similar to this are having the same arguments about a point gained or lost, crazy substitutions, puzzling team selection, who played well or badly etc.

I've no doubt that Manchester United fans on a forum similar to this are having the same arguments about a point gained or lost, crazy substitutions, puzzling team selection, who played well or badly etc.

And I wouldn’t blame them

One of the worst games ever, in a season of truly terrible games, and where their team were absolute pish

He's certainly no James Maddison in interviews!

Man Utd drawing with Palace is good news for us - stops 2nd place getting away. The more CL spots still 'open' the better.

Tomorrow is Liverpool vs Chelsea though so those teams will both see a good opening now. Not sure what we'd want - I think a draw has to be best for us there? Otherwise id prefer Chelsea to win. Think they are more likely to slip up later whereas Id expect Liverpool to get stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263