Burnley game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought CL was a tough bastard who instilled some passion in his players?
How long is his contract for?

MKFox said:
I thought CL was a tough bastard who instilled some passion in his players?
How long is his contract for?

Its down to the players in the end

The things these people are saying are surely typical of a team in transition?
We win one we lose the next ,we win the following and we draw the next two,followed by two defeats.I'm just stupid enough to think when we win one we will win the next...

Dickovforengland! said:
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.
Ade wont score.

:icon_eek:
I have to question your judgement there DFE...;)

Im sorry but this "we are in transition" is rubbish. We have some good players but we are going backwards. Listening to CL on the radio after the game , its like he has less idea than MA. So Burnley came with a game plan so what . they are also a rubbish side but they got the pts.
I honestly dont know what the answer is . Id like to believe in CL but I see nothing to encourage me.

highland fox said:
From the same arseholes who cheered last Saturday no doubt.

That's unfair. Our away support is superb, it's the cvnts that come to the Walkers that create these problems. Absolutely nothing to do with anyone at the game on Saturday.

De Vries feck off, Levein feck off.
I have had enough of this rubbish. I would never boo my own team but tonight was the closest i have ever got.
Absolute piece of crap.I was all for giving Levein a chance but over a year and not a single sign of progress is enough.
Now piss off.

DurhamFox said:
That's unfair. Our away support is superb, it's the cvnts that come to the Walkers that create these problems. Absolutely nothing to do with anyone at the game on Saturday.

I didn't mean it that way DF,it was aimed at the people who sat at home etc and cheered last Saturday and now 3 days later boooed.

Was it really that bad PDS? I have tp say the 2nd half sounded pure nonsense. I have to say I really am starting to lose it with CL. On the radio it sounded like a ridiculous decision to bring Hammond off, unless he had a knock of course. We seemed devoid of any idea.

highland fox said:
I didn't mean it that way DF,it was aimed at the people who sat at home etc and cheered last Saturday and now 3 days later boooed.

Fair enough. On edge a little, understnadably.

alex said:
On the radio it sounded like a ridiculous decision to bring Hammond off, unless he had a knock of course.

But he's scored one goal in how many matches Alex ?

DurhamFox said:
Fair enough. On edge a little, understnadably.

Don't blame you for one minute,we 'hoped' Saturday heralded 'the corner turned' but deep down we never really believed it did we ?

highland fox said:
But he's scored one goal in how many matches Alex ?

Agreed, however it sounded like he was more of a threat by playing the ball on the floor 1st half, than it did hoofing in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669