Pre Match Burnley v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Massive game, normally the team picks itself but after tonights poor performance NP may well shake it up If we can rediscover our fluent passing game and they dont stop Danny we can nick this, id happily take a draw but i have a gut feeling we will win 0-1 Vardy

were all getting another T-shirt to add to the collection

We'll do this. Unchanged team, they have something to prove. 0-2 City Mahrez, Nuuuuuge!

2-1 Leicester. Dickov and Benjamin. Sinclair (og).

result doesn't matter to our promotion hopes. we'll still get promoted. but it would be nice to win.

result doesn't matter to our promotion hopes. we'll still get promoted. but it would be nice to win.

I've had enough of this attitude. We've broken records this season, we've had a massive lead of 8 points. I'll be annoyed if we are not crowned champions.

All that said my hunch is that we will play fairly well on Saturday and get a positive results. Everyone knows the score, we always turn up a good performance out of the blue.

I've had enough of this attitude. We've broken records this season, we've had a massive lead of 8 points. I'll be annoyed if we are not crowned champions.

All that said my hunch is that we will play fairly well on Saturday and get a positive results. Everyone knows the score, we always turn up a good performance out of the blue.

I don't like some of the grammar in this post.

They only need to win by two to go top.

Only? You make it sound like beating a team who are unbeaten in 18 games sound trivial.

Talk about the wobbles, I have just jumped on Betfair and laid us at 1.02 to NOT get promoted. I know it's a rather lousy thing to do, but if we don't go up at least I can afford to drown my sorrows in style. If we do go up, which I know is the most likely outcome, I pay out ten quid and, may I say, will be more than happy to do so!

Talk about the wobbles, I have just jumped on Betfair and laid us at 1.02 to NOT get promoted. I know it's a rather lousy thing to do, but if we don't go up at least I can afford to drown my sorrows in style. If we do go up, which I know is the most likely outcome, I pay out ten quid and, may I say, will be more than happy to do so!

Get out.

Get. OUT!

Play like we did last night and they'll piss all over us

They will but the players will be aware of that. I'd be inclined to bring Hammond in. He changed the game at Blackburn, doing the horrible stuff to free Drinkwater to play the ball forward. Since halftime on Saturday we've looked lightweight in the middle if the park, probably due to tiredness.

Last edited:
Talk about folk being nervous, WTF !!!!

If the gap closes to 5pts, then maybe. Whilst we are ahead, no matter how badly we play in an individual game, i'd still sooner be in our shoes.
Everyone expected Yeovil to be a banker game, and it proved that no game is a guarantee. That applies to our rivals as well. It would be no surprise to me if the likes of Charlton, Millwall, Yeovil , take the odd point off our rivals.
Our record against the current top 6 this season is......P6 W5 D1 L0......so why should we worry about playing the likes of QPR, Burnley, Wigan, and Reading ?

Yes, Burnley may beat us on Saturday and go on to win the title, but that will only be a small disappointment by the time we line up in the prem next year.
After last night, Derby are out of it imo. QPR are the only team that have a slim outside chance of catching us. I suppose after 10 years of mainly mediocrity, our doom merchants are looking at every possible way we can cock this up. I dont see it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566