Pre Match Burnley v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just use AceStream then it is SD at worst and quite often a HD link available.

Good news about Trippier though if true as he is the best full-back in the league for me as he can defend but also takes a mean set-piece and pretty handy for the direct free-kicks too!

Definitely need to raise our game from Tuesday but if those Ings, Tripper & Marney are all out, we can't ask for a much better chance really.
We can but hope - they have been doing fine without Ings so far.

would like to think that the feeling that we have done enough is responsible for the past two performances. (more especially tuesday). however, i do wonder if some of the players have gone 'over the top'. they have been playing so well for so long, both individually and collectively. form cannot be retained month after month. it just doesnt work like that. maybe we were lucky that so many were in form at the same time for so long and now unlucky that too many have gone off the boil together. if NP keeps the same line up and challenges them to go out and prove they are the best team in the league then come 2pm saturday, we will know more. i am caught between thinking he should give them the chance to do this or that he should shake things up a bit, perhaps play 4-5-1 and bring king and hammond in (at the least). i suspect that burnley are also wondering which leicester will turn up on saturday and therefore what tactics they should employ. somehow, the manager has to get over to the players that the result on saturday is not important to the remainder of the season (he doesnt want a defeat to provoke a sudden crisis in confidence should qpr win again) whilst at the same time making them feel that they need to prove that they are the best team in the championship. a toughie for both pearson and dyche.

Often the only streams available are rubbish flash ones. My advice would be to buy a one day sky pass from eBay but only activate it if there's no decent stream.

Try it first Jeffery :)

Try it first Jeffery :)

If you try it first and the streams are crap you won't be able to buy a cheap sky pass from eBay instantly, the alternative is to pay sky a tenner.
If you get the sky pass in advance from eBay (usually £2-3) you don't have to activate it until you want to use it so it's useful to have available if there's no decent free stream.

Last edited:
Around 100 tickets left for this one. Burnley are to make another 500 available to pay on the day.

Talk about the wobbles, I have just jumped on Betfair and laid us at 1.02 to NOT get promoted. I know it's a rather lousy thing to do, but if we don't go up at least I can afford to drown my sorrows in style. If we do go up, which I know is the most likely outcome, I pay out ten quid and, may I say, will be more than happy to do so!

Nice idea to hedge against disaster, but that payout wouldn't make a dent in a summer of sorrow and pain.

Moving house this weekend...fighting a losing battle with the missus to begin the move post match.

Might just leave her.

Big game where we can make up for Tuesday night. Burnley unbeaten at home all season? That should be motivation enough to give it 110%! Draw wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but it would be great to be the first to beat these on their own patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566