Cambiasso isn't coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Best City player I've ever watched.

Only a young Heskey or Muzzy in his prime can compare for me...and let's be honest...Esteban is a different class from those boys.

Godspeed you beautiful beautiful man.

Dear Esteban,

For the first six months of last season, I thought you were average to be honest. I remember watching you for quite a while one day at Leicester station. You were standing all by yourself, clearly freezing, with team mates boyishly giggling all around, waiting for a train down to West Ham. You looked bewildered by it all and I felt sad for you.

The last three months of last season was simply the best I've ever seen in terms of someone hauling a team through matches with a desire, intelligence and technique that astounded me. You were amazing and inspirational at times.

If you now want to experience something new, like a year in the US or similar, good luck to you. You're an example precious few pros follow and that sets you apart. Thanks for those three months; I'll never forget it.

BN

Does the same sentiment still apply if we are playing against him next season?

A fantastic player who will be difficult to replace. Thanks for the efforts.

But am I the only one who thinks things have gone OTT. I understand it's big news when someone like Gerrard or Lampard doesn't resign after many years as legends of a club, but after 1 year it seems strange that this decision is headline news.

I'm disappointed but Cambiasso had one year at the club, and IMO has not earned the right to be considered a club legend.

Thanks for your efforts, shame you didn't stay, bye.

But am I the only one who thinks things have gone OTT. I understand it's big news when someone like Gerrard or Lampard doesn't resign after many years as legends of a club, but after 1 year it seems strange that this decision is headline news.

I'm disappointed but Cambiasso had one year at the club, and IMO has not earned the right to be considered a club legend.

I completely agree with you Feriol.

He kept us up.

Which has saved us, or at least delayed, another potential ten years in the wilderness.

For that alone, I love the man.

He kept us up.

Which has saved us, or at least delayed, another potential ten years in the wilderness.

For that alone, I love the man.

He played a massive part in keeping us up, we should all be thankful for that. But he was just one of several who upped their game for the final push and dug us out. At least now our manager knows he needs to fill another position and has until the end of August at the latest to do so. NEXT!!

Tosser has left his room in a right state.

I think the solvent fumes generated by the frantic airbrushing of NP's achievement in orchestrating the great escape are addling the brains somewhat.

Don't care. We move on. Next.

Am I the only one who doesn't care whether he signs for us or not?

We need two better quality midfielders than him regardless.

I have seen many very good Leicester midfielders from Gibson (past his best I admit) Sammels, Birch, Muzzy, Lennon etc and I have never seen one as good as Cambiasso let alone two.

I have seen many very good Leicester midfielders from Gibson (past his best I admit) Sammels, Birch, Muzzy, Lennon etc and I have never seen one as good as Cambiasso let alone two.

ONE Lionel Messi would do. I would chip in £10 towards the £200million transfer fee! Lako42 can chip in towards his salary from all the rent he got off Esteban!

His reaction when City achieved safety at Sunderland summed it all up for me, it obviously meant a lot to him.

Attachments

• cambiasso.jpg
    cambiasso.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 22
‘To lose one key employee, Mr Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669