• No

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won tickets to that match in a Leicester Trader competition.

Hurlock and Van Den Hauwe were sent off for Millwall. Alex Rae should have been sent off after he punched David Oldfield in the face, but the ref didn't see it. He saw David Oldfield retaliate by pushing Rae in the back with his handbag, and sent Oldfield off. Neil Lewis thought the red card was for him and he made his way to the tunnel before being told to go back.

i also won two tickets from the trader, for that match, was supposed to get a bottle of Captain Morgan rum as well, but never did get that.

No you didn't you liar.

I've just looked them up to see if they still exist and they changed their name to the Herald and Post in 1991. Then they closed down in 1995.

i'm sure it was the trader i had to go to somewhere up by the station to collect the tickets

Hurlock and Van Den Hauwe were sent off for Millwall. Alex Rae should have been sent off after he punched David Oldfield in the face, but the ref didn't see it. He saw David Oldfield retaliate by pushing Rae in the back with his handbag, and sent Oldfield off. Neil Lewis thought the red card was for him and he made his way to the tunnel before being told to go back.

Was on Central Match Live, Joachim hit the post as well from what I remember. Neil Lewis thinking he was off ha ha!

I was just trying to remember who got punched in the face in that game. Thanks for that. Was a terrible match I remember.

We only need to finish 6th. The three teams blocking our way are Cardiff, Brighton and Middlesbrough. The last 10 games show Cardiff 12 points, Brighton 13 points, Middlesborough 10 points and City 17 points. It is do-able.

In my opinion, 9 points will get us there, 7 point won't. I certainly think we can make it, but I do not think that we will, based on our inconsistency through the season.

Regardless, I'm very much looking forward to my trip to South Bermondsey.

We only need to finish 6th. The three teams blocking our way are Cardiff, Brighton and Middlesbrough. The last 10 games show Cardiff 12 points, Brighton 13 points, Middlesborough 10 points and City 17 points. It is do-able.

If each of these clubs maintain this form it will finish

Cardiff 70
Leicester 69
Brighton 68
Middlesborough 67

to the nearest point. I suspect Leicester will come up just short, but also think Cardiff could bottle it again.

The toss of a coin, the roll of a dice.
The pop of a cork, a small bowl of rice.
The smile of a child, the tears of a man.
The winners enclosure, an also ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670