Post Match Cardiff 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy will cost Pearson his job. Why does he persist with him having shown nothing at all for the entire season!

Stubborness.. Pearson needs to get over it. Fraizer Campbell cost 600k and Vardy 1.2m .. otherwise it seemed an improved performance.

Needed another midfielder on the bench to bring on at the end really.

Harsh to blame the loss of the goal on any of the changes though.

Sounded like a good second half performance.
Disappointing to lose a goal so late, but the over reaction from some is unbelievable.

May I suggest you stay away from any sharp implements for a while!

Pearson out unusually early. Sounds pretty angry.

****ity wank bollocks...

Still for some reason I feel strangely pleased with the draw, probably the battling spirit of the performance and the fact that I thought we would be totally dicked.

Why he insists on bringing Vardy on I have no idea, it's a fecking idiotic sub at that time of the game, the guy has hardly played.

Overall happy with the point but the blame is laid firmly at Pearson's door for the ridiculous substitution that was never likely to produce positive outcomes.

Do keep us posted.

All over now so very short interview.

Didn't really say much other than expected but did sound very pissed off and seems strange he would take an interview before speaking to the players imo.

Last edited:
Do keep us posted.

If you've ever heard a Pearson interview, you already know what he said. Should have won. Improved performance. Plenty of positives. We were the better team.

Bollocks. Just bollocks!

Fans would cut Pearson some slack after that result, but why make the subs he did? Surely not to waste time else he would of waited until injury time to make them. And why does he have to come across as a complete arrogant arse on the radio?

Didn't hear the commentary so no idea how we played. Gutted to see we conceded in stoppage time. I said I'd have snapped someone's hand off for a draw tonight and so I'm happy with the point as I genuinely thought we'd get turned over. That being said, it's probably the worst way to win a point, having all 3 snatched away in the dying seconds. Hopefully the lads aren't too gutted and we can pick up some more valuable points against Derby.

Got to look at Wood too. His miss could have been crucial. He seems to have gone off the boil.

I thought the substitutions were reasonable at the time so I won't knock Pearson for that. Sounds like a case of missed chances. When the luck's against you and all that. Each passing match is getting bigger.

****ity wank bollocks...

Still for some reason I feel strangely pleased with the draw, probably the battling spirit of the performance and the fact that I thought we would be totally dicked.

Why he insists on bringing Vardy on I have no idea, it's a fecking idiotic sub at that time of the game, the guy has hardly played.

Overall happy with the point but the blame is laid firmly at Pearson's door for the ridiculous substitution that was never likely to produce positive outcomes.

He's a liability. Gave away the last minute penalty against Middlesbrough at home and now causes a draw after a battling our way to gain a 1-0 lead over the leaders. Very disappointing, especially to hear they only had one shot on target beforehand, and their goal was caused by a **** up, ****ing up. It's these moments in football that hurt the most, god knows how Leeds fans felt the other night. That's one win in 9 I think, need to start picking up points desperately. Tbf though, Pearson caused that **** up.

Come kick off sat we could be hanging on to 6th by goal difference......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669