Cardiff City (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nonsensical statement. The popular equivalent would be for me to point out our home record:
P17, W9, D5, L3 Pts 34 and from that to conclude that if we don't draw, our chances of winning are three times greater than yours.
If I suggested your home record was shite, then yes.

They really don't have many brains in Wales, do they?
Considering I was replying to one of your mongies describing an away record which is at worst 50/50, and has delivered more points than your away games, as shite, and posted it twice, I'd say it's a coin flip.

btw What's your away record like since you caught Bristol City on the hop that night?
Room for improvement........and so it starts. \o/ <o> \o/

Huge, huge game.

A Cov fan I know at college says he wants Cardiff to lose so they can get in the play-offs, but can't bring himself to cheer us on, so is just hoping for loads of red cards and injuries. :icon_lol:

My prediction was pre-match....

Gullit's in good form....

And still while half injured as well.

My prediction is, he'll run riot while not fully fit, scoring 2 including an absolute peach of a volley. Then come off at 60mins and the game will not be the same without him.

Not that it'll matter, because along with Van Basten's 2, at 4-0 the game will be out of reach for Steu... err.... Cardiff.

It was Euro 88 by the way. England 1 Holland 3. Van Basten hat trick.

Actually the Dutch fielded the same starting line-up for the 2-0 win over USSR in the final, but Hazz got the scorers wrong.

I think WBA, Boro, Sheff Utd and Bristol especially would disagree.
Pld 17 W 7 D 3 L 7 Pts 24 :102:
In other words, it's a coin flip if we dont draw.
What a load of bollocks. By the way bad luck in the x factor the other year. I thought you were better than Leon.

It was Euro 88 by the way. England 1 Holland 3. Van Basten hat trick.

Actually the Dutch fielded the same starting line-up for the 2-0 win over USSR in the final, but Hazz got the scorers wrong.

I love Koeman free-kicks. We used to play a game in the back garden where four of us would line up and then one lad would be Koeman. (I didn't know the second scorer but I assumed you'd pick the game with Van Basten's volley).

Going to be a hard game, Cardiff have a very good team however I think that they are very beatable and their defence is not very good at all so if we attack well and create chances then I think they are here for the taking, definetly don't want to lose again, need to bounce back after last weeks horrow show.

I love Koeman. We used to play a game in prison where four of us would line up and then one lad would spank us with his semi-erect pole

Not really appropriate for a family forum. Please keep your sordid tales of prison rape to yourself.

What a load of bollocks. By the way bad luck in the x factor the other year. I thought you were better than Leon.
I smell your fear. Nice to see you up and about after the Brian / bus incident.

Going to be a hard game, Cardiff have a very good team however I think that they are very beatable and their defence is not very good at all so if we attack well and create chances then I think they are here for the taking, definetly don't want to lose again, need to bounce back after last weeks horrow show.
I'd like to say that you make a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566