Cardiff City (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Koeman free-kicks. We used to play a game in the back garden where four of us would line up and then one lad would be Koeman. (I didn't know the second scorer but I assumed you'd pick the game with Van Basten's volley).

The scorer of the opener in the final was Gullit :icon_wink

need to bounce back after last weeks horrow show.

Surely this word isn't supposed to be 'horror', as in 'horror show'. Because that would be a ridiculous way to describe last week, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Surely this word isn't supposed to be 'horror', as in 'horror show'. Because that would be a ridiculous way to describe last week, wouldn't it?

And he missed an apostrophe sir, sir, tell him sir!

What would Peterborough think? :102:
'HTF did we rescue a point after conceding four before halftime' probably.
edit: Citing a game where we scored four away from home does not support the ascertion that we are 'shite' away from home. I would have thought after your FA Cup exit that you'd all want to avoid the subject of away form anywho? ;)

Last edited:
I love Koeman free-kicks. We used to play a game in the back garden where four of us would line up and then one lad would be Koeman. (I didn't know the second scorer but I assumed you'd pick the game with Van Basten's volley).
We should do that as our warm up tonight. As long as george ain't koeman!

Last week was a horrow show, I don't care what people say we lost to a very very poor team and also made them look quality, last week was up there was with Forest.

Citing a game where we scored four away from home does not support the ascertion that we are 'shite' away from home. I would have thought after your FA Cup exit that you'd all want to avoid the subject of away form anywho? ;)

Maybe it's just away second halves you are crap at.

You got any stats?

:icon_bigg

Maybe it's just away second halves you are crap at.

You got any stats?

:icon_bigg
Maybe it's just when we go a goal behind we're rubbish. Sounds like a job for Jeff to use his technical correctness.

Whenever I see or hear that name, I always see it as Van Bastard

I told my mate that there is a brilliant Dutch footballer called Beeston Van Hire, he believed me until he realised that I was taking the piss and I was refering to the Beeston based van hire company; 'Beeston van hire'.

I smell your fear. Nice to see you up and about after the Brian / bus incident.
Pardon my french but what the **** are you on about?

I told my mate that there is a brilliant Dutch footballer called Beeston Van Hire, he believed me until he realised that I was taking the piss and I was refering to the Beeston based van hire company; 'Beeston van hire'.

We're all quite intelligent on here Ted - it didn't need explaining :icon_wink

Even by Championshop standards Cardiff are difficult to fathom. Clearly on their day they are superb. On other days they are dreadful. This does not seem to just be the odd result like Leicesters two results against Forest. There have been a number of times when they have seemed automatic promotion quality and a number of times when they have lost to poor sides.
Perhaps Rhydal can tell us if there is some pattern in the same way that Leicester's results have tended to reflect who was playing at left back.

Perhaps Rhydal can tell us if there is some pattern in the same way that Leicester's results have tended to reflect who was playing at left back.
Things to be encourged by when you play us are Paul Quinn at right back, Enklemann in goal or Jay not playing. Chopra and McCormack are pretty interchangeable so no drama there. Other than that it seems to be what frame of mind they're in more than anything decides the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566