Cardiff City home 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame all the teams around us won (except portsmouth)

EDIT: Just seen Preston lost as well

Too early to worry about things like that. Great result and from what I have read on sky and here great performance. All the sweeter for being in a snooker room with a load of Cardiff fans!

Have no doubt, this is the nusiness

Shifting king onto the shoulder of howard was inspired. The result was sensational

Two wonderful goals and. Truly excellent perfoprmance

This is the type of football I have dreamed of

:icon_eek: :119:

Too early to worry about things like that. Great result and from what I have read on sky and here great performance. All the sweeter for being in a snooker room with a load of Cardiff fans!

Cue the celebrations!

Last edited:
23 shots to 7 well done good win lads!

Have no doubt, this is the nusiness

Shifting king onto the shoulder of howard was inspired. The result was sensational

Two wonderful goals and. Truly excellent perfoprmance

This is the type of football I have dreamed of

One would assume you are being sarcastic, no?

I was at the training ground today as a lad we've recommended to the club was having a trail. So we went to watch, anyway, Jon Rudkin was talking to us and said that Paulo was an excellent coach and the coaching staff have been very impressed with him and Bruno. Also said they'd had a staff match and Paulo was unbelievable!

GOOD TIMES!!

just to comment on the second half performance, we were brilliant all game, but.moving king forward world better.

in the same way as I would be pleading for calm had we lost, one swallow does not make a summer (can make a bloody good night though!) and we now need to push on. I have to say though I was almost in tears at the brilliance of the second goal, and a much improved atmosphere on the kop towards the end.

just to comment on the second half performance, we were brilliant all game, but.moving king forward world better.

in the same way as I would be pleading for calm had we lost, one swallow does not make a summer (can make a bloody good night though!) and we now need to push on. I have to say though I was almost in tears at the brilliance of the second goal, and a much improved atmosphere on the kop towards the end.

Second goal....come on.....what was it like?

Fantastic performance from the lads tonight...that will shut the anti-Sousa brigade up till at least Saturday.

I don't care what they say about Sousa, I think he's alright... that is until the next game we lose, then he'll be an idiot out of his depth trying to play a passing possesion game our players can't handle..

I'm a Fryatt fan tho PS right to drop him after the Cov game .. be interesting to see how he reacts being such an 'arm round the shoulder' type of player..

I think it's time to start appreciationg what Sousa is trying to achieve here.

In the space of 4 days we've totally dominated two contrasting teams with completely different displays. Tonight's was much more direct than Saturday's for instance, but still plenty of quality passing.

Worth mentioning the way we were set up at the back ensured that Burke and Whittingham hardly had a sniff.

King looked akin to Gerard when he pushed further forward. Very impressive display. Hope it's s building block.

Sooner we get shot of Ikeme and put Weale back in the better.

Very satisfying. Very enjoyable second half. Missed four sitters. Looked solid at the back too.

However, there's dark thoughts in my brain says Cov are shit and that was a very poor Cardiff side void of their quality.

Doooooooooomed! Sousa out!

Midfield trio and Nelson were immense, hard to pick a motm as they all played superbly - roll on qpr and another unbeaten record to destroy!

Only downside to the night was the Chinese was closed on the way home.

One would assume you are being sarcastic, no?

What a typically stupid comment

We were outstanding tonight, and for the second game running look like a genuinely gifted side technically

The difference in some of these players is quite extraordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670