Cardiff City home 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a typically stupid comment

We were outstanding tonight, and for the second game running look like a genuinely gifted side technically

The difference in some of these players is quite extraordinary

Does this mean my posts are 'typically' stupid or different to your opinions on 'most' things?

Yeah ta fella, might have to sample them after the qpr match then.

Will soon be moving to the west end though so will have plenty of options to satisfy my desire for cat and dog cooked in various forms.

Oh man that was ****ing sweeeeeet! Andy King is my hero, what a star. We bossed them, they didn't have a sniff apart from their spawny fluke of a goal.

Dyer, Rab, Wellens, Hobbs, Moz and Kingy were were ****ing IMMENSE. Two gorgeous goals by Kingy too, talk about going mental when that second curled in.

Great result and performance tonight , lets hope we can kick on from here. Bring on QPR Satdi. Looks like we have a quality midfielder in the making with King, if Sousa can keep his development going. Pleased that defensively Hobbs and Mozz rekindling a good partnership.

Thought we created little and Cardiff played us well first half letting us pass it about without making any threat, but Second half we came out fighting and played really well.

Ikeme - Could have done better with the goal. 5
Neilson - Excellent. Pkayed out of skin and didn't put a foot wrong all game. 8
Morrison - Had a couple of hiccups, but generally decent. 6
Hobbs - Pretty nuch the same as Morrison. 6
Berner - Looked to tire as the game went on I still don't think he's fit. 6
Oakley - Inconsistant, a faboulous tackle to break down a Cardiff break though. 6
King - Brilliant all game, was creating space for himself all night, he could shake off the Cardiff defence with ease. 8
Dyer - Brilliant, every time he got on the ball, you felt something was going to happen. 8
Wellens - As he does too often, tried to play the killer ball when he didn't need do. 5
Howard - Didn't really have any affect on the game. 6
Waghorn - Sloppy. Doesn't look match fit yet. 5

May have been mentioned, cba to look through the thread, but those songs about DJ being a paedophile were a disgrace. Those horrible made up allegations cost the man his chance to manager in the PL. It's not "banter" it's just undignified and insulting and makes our fans look like twats.

Last edited:
Howard - Didn't really have any affect on the game. 6

Eh?

Funny how people at the same game can have such different perspectives. I thought Howard did very well as a target man and holding up and laying off tonight.

Oh i think they do. I can't be arsed to multi quote as I need to get up for work in the morning.

It is fair to say your post is typical of the sort of response you give when challanged, the need to belittle anyone who does not agree with you is your own 'little' trademark Macky.

Can you leave your little outbursts for whatever threads/posts are relevant to it and not in this thread which is to talk about how bloody superb we were second half??

Honestly.......

Try Chung's Garden on Saffron Lane. Can't whack it.

mmmmmm the Lemon Chicken is lush!

Well....that was more like it!
First half I didn't think we deserved to be a goal down but the way they came out second half.....wow! Getting the first goal galvanised the whole team, and the midfield trio were absolutely superb and totally dominated their Welsh counterparts.

Could've and should've been more but not gonna complain about too much!!

More of the same on satdee would be lovely....though for a nice change let's score first and whup QPR's arse like last time eh?

Can you leave your little outbursts for whatever threads/posts are relevant to it and not in this thread which is to talk about how bloody superb we were second half??

Honestly.......

mmmmmm the Lemon Chicken is lush!

Well....that was more like it!
First half I didn't think we deserved to be a goal down but the way they came out second half.....wow! Getting the first goal galvanised the whole team, and the midfield trio were absolutely superb and totally dominated their Welsh counterparts.

Could've and should've been more but not gonna complain about too much!!

More of the same on satdee would be lovely....though for a nice change let's score first and whup QPR's arse like last time eh?

We ****ing rocked in the second half.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so over excited, I'm not going to sleep tonight.

And in the next breath you talk about food...in a thread not dedicated to, er...food!:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669