Cardiff Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RHYDAL said:
Bluebirds ! Bluebirds ! Bluebirds ! Bluebirds ! Bluebirds !

Yowwer all going down. Wave to the Jacks as you pass. :icon_bigg
feck off, druid tosser....

Just sent an email to someone at City explaining that I will become the next manager for £600 a week and promised to get them safe before handing the reigns over to Martin O'Neill in the summer. Fingers crossed on my reply

Brauny Blue said:
Can't understand why no great vocal protest.:102:

Maybe they could see some effort,I think the lack of passion pisses people off the most..could be wrong and its just apathy.

highland fox said:
Maybe they could see some effort,I think the lack of passion pisses people off the most..could be wrong and its just apathy.

I think that's what it is. Apathy. People are used to us losing now and are perhaps getting to the point where they don't care, and maybe realise that the board aren't going to listen and get rid..

I think maybe the fact that Weso and Hume came on might've made the crowd slightly calmer as well..

highland fox said:

Results are the only thing that matters now and we ain't getting them.
5 straight defeats in this league is a disgrace.

Surely now Levein must realise that he's not the man for the job. His poor signings have turned us into a sinking ship and it sickens me!

Have the guts to drop your so called 'main players' or p*ss off back to jockland.Theres got to be some one out there who could save us,install some confidence and vision!!!

Levein Out?
Yes [ 19 ] ** [90.48%]
No [ 2 ] ** [9.52%]

Guess which forum? :102: :102: :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

Brauny Blue said:
Results are the only thing that matters now and we ain't getting them.
5 straight defeats in this league is a disgrace.

Calm down BB..I'm only trying to give you an explanation:102: :102:

TomH8sforest said:
Theres got to be some one out there who could save us,install some confidence and vision!!!
There is........Billy Graham. :icon_lol:

RHYDAL said:
Suppose you'll be having a nice consolation curry tonight? :biggrin:

No food tonight taffy, liquids from here on in....:icon_wink

TomH8sforest said:
His poor signings have turned us into a sinking ship and it sickens me!

this is not why we are a sinking ship, though he has brought in some shite players and relentless sticks with them. he's signed some very good players. he's tactically inept

MKFox said:
No food tonight taffy, liquids from here on in....:icon_wink
Been there. Making the most of the rare form over last couple of seasons. Had years of shite managers, players, owners etc. Needed this today to keep playoff hopes alive.

highland fox said:

I think we have reached the position now that most people recognise that this board hasn't got the stomach to change course. They have made a serious investment in Fryatt - which was a sensible move and that is as far as it goes for them.

We have a unique situation as far as my memory goes in having a manager who seems relatively safe in his job and yet who is completely inadequate to do the job in that he cannot get his sides to compete irrespective of who he turns out...and in many cases how threadbare the opposition. But, there is no obvious replacement and insufficient will to look for an alternative.

I hope I have this wrong - in the sense that behind the scene moves are bing made to bring someone in to steady the ship.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
this is not why we are a sinking ship, though he has brought in some shite players and relentless sticks with them. he's signed some very good players. he's tactically inept

He has to drop the likes of Douglas,Maybury and Kisnorbo. Although he still has no idea about what his best team is,which after this length of time is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566