Cardiff Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad someone found it funny.

was Marin Allen positive towards Leicester?

I thought he was very gracious to Milan thanking him for giving the chance to manage us. MA said its Milan's business and he can sack anybody he likes. He seemed more biased to Leicester then Cardiff.

I'm just waiting for Biff to come on and tell us what we've been missing by not having Hasselbaink playing for us.

Ollie will be great here, I'm sure of that. To
night however we weren't very good until the end. IMO that was a very average team tonight, yet again we failed to pass the ball. Ollie has work to do.

However we looked stronger as we went on, which is a great sign and when all players are settled and fit then this season has, for me, just started with four points on the board.

Well done to all Leicester fans who showed tonight, a fantastic idea and effort. You/we deserve to see a team who are fighting, the biggest plus for me is that that was evident tonight, which is promising.
Thought Cardiff were the most effective team ive seen at the Walkers so far this season TBH, think both teams will be disappointed they didnt win. If both play like that for the rest of the season they will be higher up the league then they are.

Chambers was so much better than i expected, his touches were soo good!! King did well too. Ref was shite throughout.

Did anyone catch any of the comments on sky?

I think it's very brave of him to go on the panel for tonight's game and shows a lot of humility after the ignominy of being sacked after 3 games

I think it's very brave of him to go on the panel for tonight's game and shows a lot of humility after the ignominy of being sacked after 3 games

The fee will have helped as well.

Just seen the post match interview, love the guy, really positive that by next season he will have turned us into a promotion/play-off chasing team! :038:

So refreshing to read the post match thread and not have to read how crap we were! It's great to read how everyone is optimisitc and suddenly I feel there is a buzz around the club.
:038:

I'm not used to this! Holloway Out!

There is, however, a lot of work to be done. But it's a start.

it is very much a start. either our players mask their effort in normal home games or i have missed out on something by not going tonight

TBH who gives a shit what he thinks.... The PC brigade might though
By saying that are you suggesting that shit is worthless? Some people use it on their gardens and the Scots have been known to pack it onto their coastline to increase land mass and ultimately raise Scotlands standing in world politics.

Very unfair.

There was a definite buzz in the stadium, from all stands. The ref was terrible. I loved Holloway jumping up and down, especially during the last few minutes.

Schmeichel played a blinder unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669