Carl Cort Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's hard for people to get excited after such an apethetic season, if it had been a good season we would perhaps be more excited about some of these signings.

Disagree, if it had been a good season then we would be looking to sign better quality players and these would be a massive disappointment, but seeing as we have just stayed in the Championship for the second year running, these are the types of players that we will be signing, no one better wants to join a team that will finish top half of the table at best next season.

I wouldn't be excited about them if we had won every game by ten clear goals playing wonderful Total Football

It's pitiful

Yes but to be fair you won't be happy whoever we sign, at least thats the impression I get. I'm not saying Cort is a good signing, I am yet to decide, but you haven't said anything positive about any of the signings so far, so I don't know what will please you and the other negative nellies on here.

Disagree, if it had been a good season then we would be looking to sign better quality players and these would be a massive disappointment, but seeing as we have just stayed in the Championship for the second year running, these are the types of players that we will be signing, no one better wants to join a team that will finish top half of the table at best next season.

Source?

I think it's hard for people to get excited after such an apethetic season, if it had been a good season we would perhaps be more excited about some of these signings.

Surely due to the dire season we should be MORE excited by these signings.

Lets see what happens over the next couple of months, it is only the first week and MA has shown his initial intensions, lets hope better signings are taking longer due to needing to negotiate fees. :icon_bigg

in my view good singings some old heads, got a young striker in, now for some players inbetween 21-25 should sort our midfiled out! all good at the moment in my opinon, de vries out cort in? what a deal!

Lets see what happens over the next couple of months, it is only the first week and MA has shown his initial intensions, lets hope better signings are taking longer due to needing to negotiate fees. :icon_bigg

Us having a bad season doesnt suddenly make Cort a good player.

Yes but to be fair you won't be happy whoever we sign, at least thats the impression I get. I'm not saying Cort is a good signing, I am yet to decide, but you haven't said anything positive about any of the signings so far, so I don't know what will please you and the other negative nellies on here.

I'm pleased with the Goalkeeper signing,the rest are drab dull signings IMO but I still want them to prove me wrong and will give them my support

I hope you are right, but the way the club talked up the Cort signing, i think he is our 'star'

in my view good singings some old heads, got a young striker in, now for some players inbetween 21-25 should sort our midfiled out! all good at the moment in my opinon, de vries out cort in? what a deal!

de Vries is still collecting his £12k a week for the club coffers.

yea, dundee will snap him up soon. fingers crossed!

neva!! got a cheek de vries! silly deal then by levein what an arse!

He is well worth it for a cup match and he scores the winning goal other than that is he a waste of money and space

He is well worth it for a cup match and he scores the winning goal other than that is he a waste of money and space

:icon_rollAny reason to startthe Slating of MDV Onslaught up again,there are plenty of others to pick on

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58