Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH I couldn't give a flying fcuk why he was in the ground. it is irrelevant and insignificant to me. I really don't give a fcuk!

My moan is that he seemed to be adding things to a tragic story, and then giving it the big RIP!

I went with my dad on his birthday to this match. Haven't been for quite a while. I thought that we were very poor, worse performance i have seen this season. Poor pressure on the ball by the midfield. especially for the fiirst goal. As soon as we picked up the tempo in the second half we looked much the better team. Their second goal had an obvious hand ball in the buildup.
Kisnorbo should not be playing in the team. The defense looks much more shaky with him in it.

I think it's vitally important we found out why Newts was in the ground for an abnormal amount of time after the match.

My guess is he's still looking for Iain Dowie in an attempt to prove his point.

He is still putting finishing touches to his story.

How come Footyguts has been banned? What did I miss?
I'm guessing it was due to his announced joy at a container of human beings dying.

Not sure it deserved a banning, but I suppose that's down to personal discretion.

He'll be sorely missed, that's for sure.

I'm guessing it was due to his announced joy at a container of human beings dying.

Not sure it deserved a banning, but I suppose that's down to personal discretion.

I'm sure it doesn't deserve a banning on an opinions forum. After your comments about St.Jade you should count yourself lucky to still be here.

But that part of the forum is not open for all too see :icon_wink

But this is mrs Goody two shoes we're talking about. How can it be allowed?

I'm sure it doesn't deserve a banning on an opinions forum. After your comments about St.Jade you should count yourself lucky to still be here.

I personally wouldn't want any part in a forum where 'opinions' like that are tolerated and in the circumstances I think a ban is entirely appropriate.

His sharp wit and incisive and erudite contributions will be sorely missed though, that almost goes without saying.

I personally wouldn't want any part in a forum where 'opinions' like that are tolerated and in the circumstances I think a ban is entirely appropriate.

Understandable,.

Last edited:
I went with my dad on his birthday to this match. Haven't been for quite a while. I thought that we were very poor, worse performance i have seen this season. Poor pressure on the ball by the midfield. especially for the fiirst goal. As soon as we picked up the tempo in the second half we looked much the better team. Their second goal had an obvious hand ball in the buildup.
Kisnorbo should not be playing in the team. The defense looks much more shaky with him in it.

You thought it was poor? Good job you haven't seen some of the matches in the last few weeks then, you might be suicidal!:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669