Carlisle 2 - 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere but a valued member of this forum told me he saw Morrison storm out of the ground and slam his car door shut before the game, obviously been told he wasn't involved.

I worry about the team spirit at the moment. Something is seriously amiss.

It worries me as well. I agree with Morrison for storming out, he has done nothing wrong but as soon as golden boy Kisnorbo is back he gets thrown out of the team. Morrison is better than Kisnorbo at the minute get rid of Kis for Hereford and play Brown or Morrison.

It worries me as well. I agree with Morrison for storming out, he has done nothing wrong but as soon as golden boy Kisnorbo is back he gets thrown out of the team. Morrison is better than Kisnorbo at the minute get rid of Kis for Hereford and play Brown or Morrison.

None of us know what has actually happened behind closed doors

Well just about got over the shock of the late goal. Spent 82 minutes watching another game at Port Vale and enjoyed being detacted from the 'drama'.

There's nothing I can do to get us over the finish line except watch and hope. My indirect influence is going to help the players get their confidence up.

Re: A mod who cannot spell

No! Fecking awful programme made for the mentally challenged.

Seems this programme often splits groups. I'm with BG - you are a mental subnormal.

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere but a valued member of this forum told me he saw Morrison storm out of the ground and slam his car door shut before the game, obviously been told he wasn't involved.

I worry about the team spirit at the moment. Something is seriously amiss.
i saw him walking out the ground, didn't look very happy at all. i don't know what the norm is for players who are not in the squad but surely one way in which he can help himself be selected for other games is by sitting and watching the game and trying to learn or at least show the manager you care about the team, not just storming off in a paddy.
in regards to the game, i think we did enough to win the game, their keeper had a stormer but thats no excuse we should still have been good enough to beat a team near the bottom of the league, especially disappointing after fryatts goal seemed to have won it, bit of complacency i suppose.
btw RIP to the chap who died in the A&L stand, i saw the paramedics frantically trying to save him, really shook me up that, deepest sympathies to those who knew him.

i saw him walking out the ground, didn't look very happy at all. i don't know what the norm is for players who are not in the squad but surely one way in which he can help himself be selected for other games is by sitting and watching the game and trying to learn or at least show the manager you care about the team, not just storming off in a paddy.

The norm is that all squad players, selected or not, injured or not, are at the stadium and watch the match unless given specific permission not to do so. I would be surprised if Morrison will be drawing his full wages this week.

in regards to the game, i think we did enough to win the game, their keeper had a stormer but thats no excuse we should still have been good enough to beat a team near the bottom of the league, especially disappointing after fryatts goal seemed to have won it, bit of complacency i suppose.
btw RIP to the chap who died in the A&L stand, i saw the paramedics frantically trying to save him, really shook me up that, deepest sympathies to those who knew him.

Has this been official anywhere? I was in front this. People shouting and swearing at the St Johns people (who didnt quite know how to get to him). Then we scored and people started dancing to chelsea dagger which was most uncomfortable.As you say sympathies with the family.

Has this been official anywhere? I was in front this. People shouting and swearing at the St Johns people (who didnt quite know how to get to him). Then we scored and people started dancing to chelsea dagger which was most uncomfortable.As you say sympathies with the family.

Someone on foxestalk say the chap did pass away ,still nothing offcial as of yet ......

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=58623&st=60&start=60

I sit in front of the guy and have done since we moved to the Walkers. I believe his name is Derek and he comes from Derby aged about 76. He collapsed right in to the back of my seat and on to my shoulders.

We managed to lay him back in his seat and call for the stewards to get medical aid immediately. To be honest the steward seemed totally bemused and confused and instead of radioing for medics called for another steward first! All of us at the back were having a go at them to get medical aid and this seemed to take an age.

I'm sorry to say that this delay may not have helped.

Could not believe the medics walking around the pitch perimiter not knowing where to go. It seemed obvious to us if they had radio contact the stewards should have directed them as to go in the ground!

For the record he always came on his own and he never had any family with him just people that knew him over the years. I reckon an investigation as to why it took so long should be initiated by the club!

RIP

The communication to the St Johns? people did seem poor, one of them came up the steps near me and had to go back down when she realised she was going the wrong way.

I noticed an ambulance parked behind the East Stand before the match and thought to myself having one that close was a good idea, sounds like even that wasn't enough on this occasion.

The communication to the St Johns? people did seem poor, one of them came up the steps near me and had to go back down when she realised she was going the wrong way.

I noticed an ambulance parked behind the East Stand before the match and thought to myself having one that close was a good idea, sounds like even that wasn't enough on this occasion.

Yes i saw her. It looked like no one was actually leading the process and communication was the big problem. Hope they put some corrective action in.

We saw the paramedics walking around from the west stand as they passed the kop ................

The two St john's in front of us ran as fast as they could one of them was high up in their ranks as he had pips on his shoulders

I've just watched the goals on Virgin. Going from the short footage,
Our goals were good goals, their's were down to piss poor defending.

The so called handball, didn't look as blatant as IS made out.

Oh well, still top, 5 games left, we march on (albeit at a slower pace!)

The so called handball, didn't look as blatant as IS made out.

I listened to the RL commentary at the match, to keep up with the other scores.
Stringer says a lot of things that are a load of bollocks that you wouldn't realise from just listening on the radio.

For example when they returned from commentary on a penalty at Hinckley, Stringer said "you've missed absolutely nothing". Actually the listeners had missed the first shot on target in the match. It was a comfortable save from Warner, but I wouldn't call it "absolutely nothing".
Then he had a rant about the linesman not giving something, when he said the linesman was 15 yards away from the incident and the ref was 20 yards away. Actually the ref was closer than the linesman, the incident was near the penalty spot so I don't know how Stringer thought it was 15 yards from the linesman.

He got a load of other stuff wrong too, but I can't think of them at the moment. Maybe I should have taken notes.

Stringer says a lot of things that are a load of bollocks that you wouldn't realise from just listening on the radio.

When he first started, he seemed a big improvement on JB, but recently he's turning into a JB clone.
To me, it sound's like he almost wants the opposition to score, biggin them up at every opportunity.

The man is now hard on the ears, hope they have a replacement for next season.
Howabaout a fanzone like Skysports?
Alternative commentary?

When he first started, he seemed a big improvement on JB, but recently he's turning into a JB clone.
To me, it sound's like he almost wants the opposition to score, biggin them up at every opportunity.

The man is now hard on the ears, hope they have a replacement for next season.
Howabaout a fanzone like Skysports?
Alternative commentary?

Plus he's a arsehole at 5-a-side

I listened to the RL commentary at the match, to keep up with the other scores.

He got a load of other stuff wrong too, but I can't think of them at the moment. Maybe I should have taken notes.

Stringer is a disgrace. I suffer him for the away games I can't get to and he truly is abysmal. He will often criticise his own team and argue against decisions that go our way. He had a go at one of our players for going down (in his opinion) too easily a couple of weeks ago. OK, so he is on the BBC and perhaps thinks he should be impartial, but come on, I want a completely partial blue-tinted fan commentating on my team not a robotic politically correct moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669