Catering

Status
Not open for further replies.
lazzer said:
lee could this be brought up(literally) at the fans forum it is a disgrace
Already have done - my sister queued for half an hour only to be told there was no food or hot drinks. Even she thought they could have made you aware to save you the time wasted queuing, which was what had pissed her, and numerous others, off the most.

I have discussed the catering with LCFC / Peter Jones on a number of occasions and allthough very apologetic they are not particularly bothered about the issue because thay have got a very good deal with the catering company.

Whilst the current deal is in place then I am afraid they will do nothing about it because in their eyes it will cost them money.

What they fail to realise is that an encounter with the catering at LCFC becomes the most memorable experience of the day, a poor one at that, and leaves everyone thinking they couldn't organise the preverbial piss up in a brewery.

After all if they can't organise something as simple as the catering then what chance have they got of running a football team.

LeeH said:
It's not that I'm not a fan, it's just that I don't think the 'MK' look would suit me. :102:
she likes her meat too much........

LeeH said:
Nowt wrong with a steak, cooked medium/rare, yum-yum!
or a good pork........

LeeH said:
Already have done - my sister queued for half an hour only to be told there was no food or hot drinks. Even she thought they could have made you aware to save you the time wasted queuing, which was what had pissed her, and numerous others, off the most.
I've had a reply. Apparently one other person has contacted the club, and that was for the Kop as well.
Lindley Catering was contacted, and an investigation took place. Action has been taken against the section manager for the Kop.

The issue will never be resolved. Neither the club nor Lindleys care enough. The club get their annual wedge to let Lindley's deliver and Lindleys will see a very small difference in return by offering good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669