Cats are driving me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt anyone nearby got a dog. If so such dog owners could take it in turn to walk around the area where tbe cats frequent. No use in setting the dogs on them but the threat of a dog being there may put the cats off where they go. However it may just move the problem somewhere else.

I understand that cats will eat a 4:1 flour/black pepper mix if left out for them. I also understand that black pepper is poisonous to cats.

For that reason I would recommend a 4:1 flour/cayenne pepper mix. They won't return but won't be harmed.

A thought occurs. I don't wish to make light of the situation, but are you the world's lightest sleeper? Do these cats have megaphones? Do you not have windows? I don't quite understand how they're keeping you up. Also, why are they upset? If their owners aren't feeding them, they've no business having cats. Whatever you do, don't start feeding them yourself because they'll try to move in. Get some sort of cat deterrent. Sprays or something that annoys them. Back in the days I used to sell such things, several customers would say the most effective was the sonic repeller I mentioned above. Do it.

To be honest I'd be delighted if a pair of pussy's were groaning outside of my window every night.

Buy some lion crap, available from most garden centres. Leave it where they congregate and they'll be too scared of the big cat too stick around.

There you go, effective and cat loving.

What are you expecting the owners to do? How do Cat owners 'control their pets'?

They could keep their 'pets' in the house. I've never understood the point of a pet the sole purpose of which is to wander the neighbourhood shitting and pissing in other peoples' gardens and keeping indierich awake. If people must have the evil obnoxious creatures the least they could do is keep them at home!!!

Has it ocurred to you that they might be strays? Even if they're not, Toms often have far wider ranges than the street their staff owners live on.

Last edited:
Cats are wankers, smug little twats, shitting on my garden and having noisy shags/fights at night.

I understand that cats will eat a 4:1 flour/black pepper mix if left out for them. I also understand that black pepper is poisonous to cats.

For that reason I would recommend a 4:1 flour/cayenne pepper mix. They won't return but won't be harmed.
I believe the same is the case of lilly pollen. Which is why I would use cayenne marinated chicken also.

Cats are wankers, smug little twats, shitting on my garden and having noisy shags/fights at night.
Cats are pointless c***s owned by lazy c***s. They should be rounded up and burnt to provide heat in old peoples homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669