Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know Sir Harry Kane,s phone number ? I would like to offer my commiserations and say hard luck on a valiant attempt to a staunch opponent .......... Not really . Get stuffed big nose ! I,m not big on being gracious in victory.

He said: “I’m so proud. I’m happy for my players, for the Chairman, for the staff at Leicester City, all our fans and the Leicester community. It’s an amazing feeling and I’m so happy for everyone.

“I never expected this when I arrived. I’m a pragmatic man, I just wanted to win match after match and help my players to improve week after week. Never did I think too much about where it would take us.

“The players have been fantastic. Their focus, their determination, their spirit has made this possible. Every game they fight for each other and I love to see this in my players. They deserve to be champions.”

Just a thought on Spurs. They have had a good season and should be proud generally, they certainly gave us a challenge. But after seeing the highlights on MOTD they should be ashamed by tonight's antics.

They will now finish 3rd behind Arsenal.

I am so proud of our team who played under the same pressure and provocation at Old Trafford on Sunday but didn't lose their composure.

Spurs should be ashamed and their manager should get a touchline ban.

He said: “I’m so proud. I’m happy for my players, for the Chairman, for the staff at Leicester City, all our fans and the Leicester community. It’s an amazing feeling and I’m so happy for everyone.

“I never expected this when I arrived. I’m a pragmatic man, I just wanted to win match after match and help my players to improve week after week. Never did I think too much about where it would take us.

“The players have been fantastic. Their focus, their determination, their spirit has made this possible. Every game they fight for each other and I love to see this in my players. They deserve to be champions.”

So pleased that he got us over the line and got rid of that nearly man tag.

Leicester City crowned King of the Premier. I can Vardy believe it. Everything is Al bright on the football scene. My Mahrez just arrived with a bottle of Champagne, so I’ll pop it in the fridge to Chilwell, before having a Schlupp. Spurs supporters can Drinkwater as they were only number one for 13 minutes 45 seconds. Harry Kane? I don’t give a Fuchs about him any Moore, he’s Amartey sod who can get stuffed, Kante. Sch meichel, can you hear the silenced Spurs fans. The tension in the last few weeks has turned my hair Gray and I’ve noticed a lot Morgan. Ulloa lot of thanks to Claudio who Was a Top appointment.

Must go now as I have Huth er things to do, Ok azaki, home James.

D’oh,forgot Simpson, but I’m lost for words now

Susan Whelan, you asked us to trust you when you appointed Claudio. Many of us were slightly sceptical but most of us believed you and we owe you a huge debt. You deserve all the plaudits along with Ranieri and the players.

I thought John Terry spoke very well after the game. Like most, I'm not his biggest fan, but he impressed me tonight.

As did Pochettino, I thought his post match interview was class.

Good night all, take care . tomorrow is another day, its been a great day but lets remember the fans who unfortunately
missed out on this momentous moment. Mayday has taken on a new (another) meaning.

I'm going to save reading all these posts until I'm hanging in wotk tmw but all I want to say is I love you all.

We've been on many a low together but now, this is the ultimate high that no one could have ever really felt was possible even if you were having the most unbelievable high at the time.

Still not really sure this is really happening but hopefully seeing the videos of Vardy trying to drive by the KP a while ago tmw will really make t sink in.

You're all amazing.

I love you all.

Can we all have babied together

Two bottles of malbec deep, typical Leicester to do it on a ****ing school night.

Not sure what to say or do. Just happy, amazingly happy. Not sure it will fully sink in until Saturday.

If anyone would care to listen to a song that portrays our team of gladiators, or our Italian Cesar, then take a moment to listen to this. Please open a page for English lyrics to truly understand.

Goodnight ballers, and thankyou Claudio

If anyone would care to listen to a song that portrays our team of gladiators, or our Italian Cesar, then take a moment to listen to this. Please open a page for English lyrics to truly understand.

Goodnight ballers, and thankyou Claudio

This is how I'm feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673