Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES WE are THE BEST bring on the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. We can do that as well (as winning the premiership again) Savage you were the weak link with lennon and mussy GET (Another) ****ING HAIRCUT! and shut up.

Wow. My phone is buzzing off the hook with retweets to something I posted on twitter on 5th August. Check out the hastag #AskClaudio. 5th August I replied to one of Claudio's answers about who will win the league this year.... "Hello no. We're allowed 11 players on the pitch - same as the big boys #LCFC for Champions". Believe to achieve!

Now in the bouncing off the ceiling mode... :cool:

Lovin' the spursy ending :p

Last edited:

Just watched the video of this in full and as others have said the togetherness including people like Matty James and Inler is incredible. Really nice bit when Drinks, Vards and Matty had a moment just the three of them.

And also I love Drinks to bits but as a Welshman so pleased Kingy will get a start on Saturday. Champion in each of the top 3 divisions, the first player to do so?

Cannot take my eyes off Sky Sports News and MOTD. Just seen the Hazard goal again and what a goal it was, from the run from his own half.

Hazard completely changed the game when he came on, he played like a man possessed.

Never had an opinion on him before but will love him forever now!

What a man!

Saw the Vardy party video on Sky Sports. Saw all the City players except Schmeichel. Is he the one filming?

Hazard completely changed the game when he came on, he played like a man possessed.

Never had an opinion on him before but will love him forever now!

What a man!

Will get a big cheer every time he touches the ball in a couple of weeks.

Everton must be relieved!
Suggest City form guard of honour for Chelsea players when we go to Stamford Bridge!
No, I don't like Chelsea - but was astonished to see that John Terry was perhaps the most mature player on the pitch trying to keep a lid on things - it was an amazing night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669