Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only are we Champions but , , ,

We're off to Wembley in August to play Man Utd or Palace. I've purposely avoided the place since 2000. Time to see the new version.

Also, we're top seeds in the Champions League group so we'll have a realistic shot of the knock out phase.

We've got a genuine shout of keeping all our players now. Who'd choose to go?

BBC estimating winning title is worth £150m. Time to open Steve Walsh's special black book and add a few more. Players all over the place will be watching this and wishing to be a part of it. Recruitment won't be difficult.

Hi Liverpool fan here. I just wanted to say congratulations to you. Made up for the manager as well, a good decent man. Enjoy it.

Thanks, you Liverpool fans are different class. You are what supporting a team is all about. We feel the same passion now.

Hazard completely changed the game when he came on, he played like a man possessed.

Never had an opinion on him before but will love him forever now!

What a man!
Costa too in the second half. Watching it, it felt like Chelsea (like everyone else) didn't want Spurs to win the title. They didn't even instigate the game going to the gutter either, Chelsea showed them up to be weak spirited and inexperienced and let the perennial bridesmaids do the rest.

I can't put how I feel into words. This is the greatest achievement.

Enjoy it guys.

Nobody sleeps tonight - midnight at the KP:

ChfL3toW0AAk3Ho.jpg

Costa too in the second half. Watching it, it felt like Chelsea (like everyone else) didn't want Spurs to win the title. They didn't even instigate the game going to the gutter either, Chelsea showed them up to be weak spirited and inexperienced and let the perennial bridesmaids do the rest.

I've never seen Costa chase the ball as he did in the second half. Some of his tackling, for a striker, of his reputation, was something special.

I thought Costa was fantastic too, so much passion. And he was wound up by the Spurs players nevermind having his eye gouged out. And he didn't retaliate in his usual snide way. Just wanted him to score, which he didn't, but what an assist

Just been in to Wikipedia to edit Wes Morgan's Honours profile to Premier League (Champions) 2015 - 2016

Could not happen to a nicer guy. And to those of you on here 2 years ago who said he was not good enough to play in the Premier League, I have large portions of humble pie for you.

My dad died at the end of October last year. This past few weeks I've often wondered what he would be saying to me if this moment ever came. He was always a Middlesbrough fan but he certainly had a soft spot for Leicester. Middlesbrough seem to have lost the momentum in their promotion push but it would be nice if they could get back in the Premier League - just for him..

I'm 65 this year. I've waited all my life for a moment like this.

Like others, my ambition was to see us win the FA Cup but that pales into insignificance now.

My grandfather was a season ticket holder, as was my dad. Wish they were still around to witness this.

I'm the 3rd generation out of 5 to have seen the mighty Foxes.

I've never felt so proud in all my life.

Thanks to all at LCFC, players, staff, management and owners. You have been absolutely immense!

Chelsea players desperate for a summer move to Leicester?

Just been in to Wikipedia to edit Wes Morgan's Honours profile to Premier League (Champions) 2015 - 2016

Could not happen to a nicer guy. And to those of you on here 2 years ago who said he was not good enough to play in the Premier League, I have large portions of humble pie for you.

You don't mean that cart horse? Homer loves humble pie.....

Everton must be relieved!
Suggest City form guard of honour for Chelsea players when we go to Stamford Bridge!
No, I don't like Chelsea - but was astonished to see that John Terry was perhaps the most mature player on the pitch trying to keep a lid on things - it was an amazing night!

Ranieri could do worse than offer him a year with us to help out with the Champions League games!

Honestly feel like I could run up amount Everest right now.

Just feel like I can achieve anything in my life. This is so inspiring!

Tomorrow I'm going to ask the person out I've wanted for a while, set up a savings account to save to go travelling round Europe like I've always wanted to and call every one of my close friends I haven't seen in a while and miss and ask them to catch-up.

Fuch it! Life is too short to wait around! I can achieve anything! Kasper, Danny S, Wes, Robert, Christian, Marc, Riyad, Danny D., N'Golo, Jamie, Shinji, Leo, Andy K, Jeff and Claudio all taught me that!

This is far more than just watching my team win the title. This feels like such a life-affirming moment.

Tears strolling down my cheeks as I type.

Just do it! And let us know how you get on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669