Championship 15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby may have lost the game 1-0 but there was only 1 club that came out of that evening looking absolutely desperately tin-pot.

Fine and dandy thanks CF, especially after putting the sheep shaggers firmly back in the box last Friday night. Some of the excuses have been seriously heavyful, one favourite being "ball didn't seem to run as smoothly as it does on our pitch and the players had to play it harder than usual".

Must confess, you lot seem very impressive this season but can you last the course?

Not sure we will, but I'm making damned sure I enjoy it while it's here.

Derby may have lost the game 1-0 but there was only 1 club that came out of that evening looking absolutely desperately tin-pot.

Celebrating as if they had won promotion when they only beat the second best team(by quite some way behind) in the East Mids.

I'm sure normality will resume for their next game when they lose 3-0 to Bolton or suchlike.

Good result for us though as it keeps Freedman in the job longer for us to have a good laugh.

Celebrating as if they had won promotion when they only beat the second best team(by quite some way behind) in the East Mids.

I'm sure normality will resume for their next game when they lose 3-0 to Bolton or suchlike.

Good result for us though as it keeps Freedman in the job longer for us to have a good laugh.

Like it or not, accept it or not, Derby are our most hated rivals and thats what the game is all about. Yes some guys over celebrated, yes some twerps ran on the pitch and celebrated, yes some other fat twerp ( facing a lengthy ban and an hefty fine ) confronted Johnson but it was all about passion and emotion. Sorry if it upset your sensibilities now you are in the more sedate PL

Don't worry, you may get to play your big rivals - Coventry, in the FA cup ( assuming they aren't already out ) and you can display your emotions then......

Don't worry, you may get to play your big rivals - Coventry, in the FA cup ( assuming they aren't already out ) and you can display your emotions then......

There has been more real emotion and passion shown down at our place in every game this season than you could muster in that pathetic episode against Derby (Cloughie would have been so proud)

You know the stuff, real, positive, fully engaging passion that comes through success, not that you lot can remember what that feels like.

Keep telling yourself that the game is all about playing 1 team twice a year and you might just start to believe that it's actually true, although I suppose for you lot it might be.

You must be really looking forward to next season, when the only reason you go the football is not even in the same league.

There has been more real emotion and passion shown down at our place in every game this season than you could muster in that pathetic episode against Derby (Cloughie would have been so proud)

You know the stuff, real, positive, fully engaging passion that comes through success, not that you lot can remember what that feels like.

Keep telling yourself that the game is all about playing 1 team twice a year and you might just start to believe that it's actually true, although I suppose for you lot it might be.

You must be really looking forward to next season, when the only reason you go the football is not even in the same league.
Ouch.

If you are old enough to remember Richard Green playing Robin Hood - da da da da da da da da da... da da da da bullseye as Robin Hood fires his arrow home.

You really must stop biting so much

If you are old enough to remember Richard Green playing Robin Hood - da da da da da da da da da... da da da da bullseye as Robin Hood fires his arrow home.

You really must stop biting so much

Nothing to bite about from this end Richy, have you seen the league table? Positively delirious me old fruit.

All true though wasn't it ;)

It might be a fact, but maybe not quite yet. Unless NP is going there for some other reason. Sightseeing and shopping maybe?

NP seems to be poised for the Fulham job (according to an insider)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566