Championship 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't Rush into conclusions until I'd heard him sing and play.

Apparently Davies said, 'Do well and you could have a job here for life, son'.

That's bad news. He's been consistently keeping the shaggers shite for four years now. We can only hope that their management are as stupid in their next managerial selection.

It's also worth noting that NP is now the third longest serving manager in the Championship behind Mowbray (surely soon to be sacked) and Powell.

Last edited:
In true "they were in the stand today" news that might make 2+2=5, i noticed that Tony Pulis was there watching their game today.

Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but I'm a bit surprised by this. I guess I misjudged the Derby board's expectations, as I don't see them spending much money and so I thought the sort of position they've held in the league was in line with my expectations. Hey ho, shows how wrong I am.

A clear top 7 emerging already. Think that it's going to be a tough league this year.

QPR look like they'll run away with it, but below them it'll be very competitive.

A clear top 7 emerging already. Think that it's going to be a tough league this year.

QPR look like they'll run away with it, but below them it'll be very competitive.
How do you work out that?
QPR have been fecking lucky so far,
Harry will feck it up

Maybe I'm being a bit naive, but I'm a bit surprised by this. I guess I misjudged the Derby board's expectations, as I don't see them spending much money and so I thought the sort of position they've held in the league was in line with my expectations. Hey ho, shows how wrong I am.

I thought the same, was surprised by the sacking!

It seems like stupid timing as well. They've had him for 4 years and been at that level.... if they expected more and wanted someone to take them to the next level, why didn't they replace him in the summer? What did they expect him to do differently this year?

How do you work out that?
QPR have been fecking lucky so far,
Harry will feck it up

They're playing mediocre and getting results. They've spent **** loads, and when they start to gel more I think they'll start scoring for fun.

HR is a good manager at this level.

Agreed and should have really been for longer seeing as he already had a very similar conviction.

Can imagine him doing it again anyway as from reading about the case, he seems a **** of the highest order so doubt he will change.

A talented footballer from Gateshead whose career has been stalled due to drink and temper problems? Never heard that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669