Pre Match Charlton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

NP will pick same team if all fit, although James ispoorly and Vardy seems exhausted i tend to agee
tough game, but if we compete well in midfield and hold tight at the back we can win this, im going 0-2 Vardy Becks

NP will pick same team if all fit, although James ispoorly and Vardy seems exhausted i tend to agee
tough game, but if we compete well in midfield and hold tight at the back we can win this, im going 0-2 Vardy Becks

That hurt my head

I demand a duel.

The Best Monothingy Guy There Ever Was

A Blackjack Dealer
Mayor Quimby's Bodyguard
The Songwriter of a Barbershop Quartet Popular in the 1980s.
The Voice Actor for "Poochie"

A Judge for a Local Film Festival
A Grease Collector
The Head of Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net
A Krusty the Clown Impersonator

A Navy Reservist
The Owner of the Denver Broncos

Pffftt. Quads are for hipsters and the straight, white, middle-class bourgeois hegemony. Tris are the only ones which have real cultural relevance.

Last edited:
brb, off to my parent's detached house in rural Leicestershire.

Last edited:
i know NP likes to keep unchanged teams but i wonder what the point of having strength in depth in certain areas is, if you aren' going to rotate somewhat and keep the midfield and strikers fresher than they might be for later in the season.

i know NP likes to keep unchanged teams but i wonder what the point of having strength in depth in certain areas is, if you aren' going to rotate somewhat and keep the midfield and strikers fresher than they might be for later in the season.

:117::046:

i know NP likes to keep unchanged teams but i wonder what the point of having strength in depth in certain areas is

Perhaps he likes to play his strongest team whenever he can but still wants good cover if someone would get injured.

Or what Proffypants said.

Last edited:
Because it's not late in the season yet?

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a change or two for this one.

That reminds me. Where's Alex gone?

I haven't seen a pants line-up in months. :icon_sad: I need my pants line-up fix.

nah, the pant lines don't have to be visible.

in fact, a lot of the time, the imagination trumps the real thing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nugent replace Beckford as his greater industry and work rate would be better suited for away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669