Post Match Chelsea 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shame we lost Justin and Barnes this year. That knocked us back.

I also really hope the genie hasn’t permanently escaped from Vardy’s bottle.

We won the FA Cup on Saturday. It was a brilliant moment. In the end I am happy with this season.
Yup. Same here. Plus Europa League is a realistic chance to go for some European silverware whereas UCL was going to be more about the payday for us at this stage of our progression. £50m down the squitter though....

Yup. Same here. Plus Europa League is a realistic chance to go for some European silverware whereas UCL was going to be more about the payday for us at this stage of our progression. £50m down the squitter though....
100m when you count the fact we bolluxed it 12 months ago too :icon lol:

Actually can't really get upset about tonight. Don't really care enough about the so called champions league (we're 4th - we ain't champions.) But we won the cup. We're in a European competition anyway. and **** it WE WON THE ****ING CUP! A bloody good season. Now lets ****ing stuff Tottingham.

One side note: if ever there was any doubt that Chilwell left under a cloud I think that’s been answered.

Ricardo had a few moments, including the big one, where he clearly had no time for him whatsoever.

Albrighton has given him the business too in the past.
He’s a little ****.

One side note: if ever there was any doubt that Chilwell left under a cloud I think that’s been answered.

Ricardo had a few moments, including the big one, where he clearly had no time for him whatsoever.

Definitely. Just from the matches we've played there is certainly no love lost.
I can't imagine a pro like Albrighton has much time for the floppy haired dick muncher.

Disappointing but not entirely unexpected.

Perez could have become a legend then but he shown his worth which is not good enough to be where we want to be.

Maddison didn't do much but I think he's still way off fitness.

Tielemans poor and some of the worst corners I've seen - if that was Maddison he would have been called every name under the sun on here.

Thomas showing again he is not yet the required standard we need. Poor to give the corner away, bullied numerous times and not a patch on Chilwells performance unfortunately.

Not sure what Vardy did at all though, I understood starting him for the cup final but he has been way off for a while now.

Need a massive favour from Burnley, Palace or Villa and for us to pick ourselves up from that and beat Spurs.

Cant see it happening myself and wouldn't have been too disappointed with 5th at the start of the season, just incredibly frustrating to miss out on it again right at the final hurdle.

Personally, I can see 2 or 3 leaving in the summer now as we need to balance the books and the wages are unsustainable without CL football.

Yeh i got that **** completely wrong

Ridiculous not to start Ihenacho

How Perez has played 180 mins in the last two games, only Brendan knows.

Never will I say this again, ‘Cone on Sean Dyche, Come on Burnley’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4591
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570