Post Match Chelsea 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really poor decision.

I didn't see the game and the highlights I watched didn't show a disallowed goal, but from that clip it looked like Barnes had a standing jump so I can't see how he could have impeded a keeper coming out to get the ball.

I didn't see the game and the highlights I watched didn't show a disallowed goal, but from that clip it looked like Barnes had a standing jump so I can't see how he could have impeded a keeper coming out to get the ball.

Corned beef fart as the keeper got close. The only logical explanation other than refs being bent as ****.

It was soft but I'd imagine it was disallowed as it does look like Barnes has his right arm on Mendy's shoulder and using him for extra height.

It was soft but I'd imagine it was disallowed as it does look like Barnes has his right arm on Mendy's shoulder and using him for extra height.
Yep, and impeding Mendy from jumping at the same time.

There were lots of things to take away from that game, the most important being that the players have clearly not downed tools. We scored two goals even though the **** of a ref decided arbitrarily that one shouldn’t count, and we made lots of chances. Better finishing and a referee without a Chelsea cock in his mouth and we win that game.

Or, we could just pout and say everything is a disaster whilst making some ludicrous reference to Peter Taylor. That’ll probably be best.

I‘d happily see Rodgers off the premises tonight, but if you can’t take anything at all positive out of that game then, well, to use your words, you’re a ****ing idiot.
Or we could just bury our heads and pretend we aren’t in big trouble. I’m glad you don’t work for me. We’d be out of business.

And people aren’t ‘pouting’ or having a ‘tantrum’. It seems that a common theme to your posts is that anything that doesn’t sit on all fours with your view is lunacy. You don’t like it if someone tries to debate you or have a different opinion.

We are ****ed

If you can’t see it, you can’t see it, and that’s perfectly fine

I see it, and we are ****ed

We are ****ed

If you can’t see it, you can’t see it, and that’s perfectly fine

I see it, and we are ****ed

5 or so (not sure if the caribou counts) more shit results before we can say that. Got to leave that uphill struggle more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363