Post Match Chelsea 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BR

"It was a game of decisive moments. Their keeper made some great saves but we couldn't get an equaliser or a winner.

Chelsea's first was the third goal we've conceded this season from outside the box. We have to press better. You can't sink back into the box, you need to be brave.

There is enough positivity, commitment and spirit in the team. When the window shuts it will settle down.

Ndidi didn't start because we wanted to get through the pitch quicker and Soumare is now committed to us and is better at that. There have been a few clubs interested in Soumare but he has told me that he wants to stay and he was excellent today."

He needs to be challenged about Soyuncu sitting doing nothing whilst Amartey, the poor bastard, is thrown under the bus every game.

Those who watched m, what did you think of Soumare?

First time today that I heard Rodgers get out of our club being sung

We just tried really hard and lost to 10 men

Anyone taking comfort from that is a ****ing idiot.

Did he mention the fact that we had a perfectly good goal ruled out or was he too much of a little bitch?

I'm putting my view out there.

Bottom 3 when the league breaks.

If we don't sack him for the resumption we go down.

I'm putting my view out there.

Bottom 3 when the league breaks.

If we don't sack him for the resumption we go down.
I think rock bottom by Thursday and the longer we let it go on the harder it will be to rescue us. I wonder what Dave Bassett and Mickey Adams are doing these days. It has that Taylor car crash vibe all over it.

Reminds me of how Claudio says the Arsenal 2-1 defeat was the match that showed him we could do it, as we nearly drew with them despite ourselves being down to ten men for most of the game. can’t see that kind of spirit and attitude in this team.

Anyone taking comfort from that is a ****ing idiot.
There were lots of things to take away from that game, the most important being that the players have clearly not downed tools. We scored two goals even though the **** of a ref decided arbitrarily that one shouldn’t count, and we made lots of chances. Better finishing and a referee without a Chelsea cock in his mouth and we win that game.

Or, we could just pout and say everything is a disaster whilst making some ludicrous reference to Peter Taylor. That’ll probably be best.

I‘d happily see Rodgers off the premises tonight, but if you can’t take anything at all positive out of that game then, well, to use your words, you’re a ****ing idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566