chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny how Cort and Campbell can't score in this league and both scored against chelsea, cort played well and Campbell with a well taken header

Just woke up after getting in at 3.30am. A lovely 6 hour ride on Fox Travel on the way home. We had a driver what missed the Walkers on the way back and had to go back on herself. Air con was a joke either arctic ice conditions or kebab shop sweat.

Feck me what a game!

So gutted. I'd like to ask the lino what he was doing with his flag up in the 95th minute before throwing it back done.

My hatred for Chelsea and it's plastic fans grew a whole lot bigger.

Got bruises from the first goal and when the third went in I was breathing through my arsehole.

You might also be happy that a Leicester team that has languished near the foot of the Championship showed some fight and held out well against one of the top teams in the country

You might be happy by the fact that the group of players performed well as a team, and proved that they can actually be more than 'much of a muchness' - providing a slim flicker of hope for the remainder of the season, rather than be written off as total shite (as the previous manager chose to do)

You might be happy that one or two of the players who have not had a sniff so far (Cort, Campbell, Kenton and Levi) have shown that they might make better options than the other cocksuckers who have been playing all season

You might also be happy that the incumbent manager recognised that the only way to salvage the night was to switch to 4-4-2 and attack the feckers rather than play five at back and wait to get thrashed. Maybe, just maybe, he might have learnt some lessons for future games

You might also be happy that the team get some positive press, and maybe doesn't seem such a feckin' poison chalice to the likes of Paul Jewell and Billy Davies

You can feel pissed off by the result, and losing two goals at the end of the game - but you could also feel very upbeat about a number of things coming out of this game

Agreed on all counts but you m ight also be very very wary that it was a one off Cup Tie and we raised our game and come Saturday they will revert to type..its happened countless times in the past so you can hardly blame some of us for our cautiousness.Yes we played well,Yes we fought and played with passion but come Sunday morning that will all be forgotten about if we don't get a result and put in a performance against Colchester

Agreed on all counts but you m ight also be very very wary that it was a one off Cup Tie and we raised our game and come Saturday they will revert to type..its happened countless times in the past so you can hardly blame some of us for our cautiousness.Yes we played well,Yes we fought and played with passion but come Sunday morning that will all be forgotten about if we don't get a result and put in a performance against Colchester

True. It will be meaningless unless we take all three points.
I have a feeling though that we will.

well said :038::038:

Best 20 quid I've spent in a long time. Gutted about the result but great night.

:038::038::038: the league is all important

:038::038::038: the league is all important

Shut it you Miserable Fecker:icon_wink Thing is half the ones who point the finger at us Moaning ones will be the first on here on Monday with their pessimism and negativity etc if we don't get a result on Saturday.You either have to be pissing your scants with excitement on here or cloaked in doom and gloom,you aren't allowed to stand in the middle ground and wait to see what happens next

Last edited:
Well I do so sod the lot of you.

And I am at the moment.I don't want Burrows as Manager because we have been down that road before and it didn't work.Other than that I'm not too bothered who it will be

Got back about 3.30 last night. Great game, good fighting performance. Plenty of passion and desire.
Reading through the thread the critism seems to come from ar****les who didn't go.
Ok we lost in the final minute, but the lads did us proud. Foxes fans were amazing and drowned out the Chelsea jetset easily.
Looking forward to the next game. 5 goals in 2 matches says a lot when you look back the s**t of the previous 9.
Well done lads and all the fans who gave their amazing support on the night.

Got back about 3.30 last night. Great game, good fighting performance. Plenty of passion and desire.
Reading through the thread the critism seems to come from ar****les who didn't go.
Ok we lost in the final minute, but the lads did us proud. Foxes fans were amazing and drowned out the Chelsea jetset easily.
Looking forward to the next game. 5 goals in 2 matches says a lot when you look back the s**t of the previous 9.

:038::038::038:

Yes.

Having read through this Thread I can see very very little criticism,seems people are over reacting slightly:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58