chelsea real post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might also be happy that a Leicester team that has languished near the foot of the Championship showed some fight and held out well against one of the top teams in the country

You might be happy by the fact that the group of players performed well as a team, and proved that they can actually be more than 'much of a muchness' - providing a slim flicker of hope for the remainder of the season, rather than be written off as total shite (as the previous manager chose to do)

You might be happy that one or two of the players who have not had a sniff so far (Cort, Campbell, Kenton and Levi) have shown that they might make better options than the other cocksuckers who have been playing all season

You might also be happy that the incumbent manager recognised that the only way to salvage the night was to switch to 4-4-2 and attack the feckers rather than play five at back and wait to get thrashed. Maybe, just maybe, he might have learnt some lessons for future games

You might also be happy that the team get some positive press, and maybe doesn't seem such a feckin' poison chalice to the likes of Paul Jewell and Billy Davies

You can feel pissed off by the result, and losing two goals at the end of the game - but you could also feel very upbeat about a number of things coming out of this game

excellent post Homer :038:

Can't believe after the performance all we are doing is discussing whether we should be proud, happy, sad, suicidal or indifferent. :icon_lol:

Hang on BG, no way you were 34 THEN, I thought you were that NOW, see how easy it is to mis interpret?

Anyways, where's HF?? I feel a Scottie coming on.......(ahem)

Can't believe after the performance all we are doing is discussing whether we should be proud, happy, sad, suicidal or indifferent. :icon_lol:

2nd best post of the thread................:038::038::038:

Babylons on a roll

Not been able to read through all of this thread, but I hope the themes are along the lines of 'great team effort', 'proud to be a City fan', 'need to produce that in the bread & butter games', 'great support, visibly lifting the players' etc.....

I think the best compliment I heard was at Fulham Broadway station...From Chelsea supporters that is rare praise.
I've nearly always managed to find a magnanimous Chelsea fan after we've lost at the Bridge. :icon_lol:

I'm proud of the spirit shown by the lads last night, and whilst I could point out all of the negatives, I don't want to detract from what was a good cup game. I wish we could do this in the league.

To be honest, I'm surprised the other half hasn't posted how it's better to go out in the first round than waste time and money getting knocked out in the later stages. :081:

Not been able to read through all of this thread, but I hope the themes are along the lines of 'great team effort', 'proud to be a City fan', 'need to produce that in the bread & butter games', 'great support, visibly lifting the players' etc.....

Not really it's 26 pages of BG and Alex discussing how happy Alex is and how upset BG is.

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00