Chelsea v Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Champions League 2nd legs

Ballack looked as though he was about to lamp the referee one after that last penalty shout, i so wanted him to, wouldve been hilarious :icon_lol:

Also, Jamie Redknapp is currently close to tears, which is always great to see

Ballack looked as though he was about to lamp the referee one after that last penalty shout, i so wanted him to, wouldve been hilarious :icon_lol:

Also, Jamie Redknapp is currently close to tears, which is always great to see

Why? Jamie Redknapp is a good pundit. He also has a fit gf.

Why? Jamie Redknapp is a good pundit. He also has a fit gf.

Hes an atrocious pundit, id be surprised if hed ever even heard of anyone outside Rooney, Ronaldo, Gerrard and Lampard

Another one of those awful "the Premier League is the best league in the world, even though its clear ive never seen any other game outside it before" types

Last edited:

what a prick of a ref lol drogbs quality lol ****ing disgrace! sky sports show it twice lmao

Two passing teams in the final. Two best players in the world on show.

Good riddance Chelsea long ball team. Don't deserve CLF two years in a row. Goodbye, cry baby Terry.Tosser.

two stunning goals, glad Iniesta got the winner as he was Barca's best player. Dissapointed with Messi and Eto'o. Interesting to see how they do against Man U, especially considering they were without two key players tonight.

Oh yeah wife :icon_bigg

I met her a few weeks ago at work... she's fit up close too, I was impressed.

That Iniesta goal made me well happy :) Not just because I hate Chelsea, but couldn't face a repeat of the boredom of last years final.

Barca vs Utd should make for a much more interesting final... hopefully Barcelona will win it

two stunning goals, glad Iniesta got the winner as he was Barca's best player. Dissapointed with Messi and Eto'o. Interesting to see how they do against Man U, especially considering they were without two key players tonight.

But they'll be without Abidal and Dani Alves for the final. Eek

Hes an atrocious pundit, id be surprised if hed ever even heard of anyone outside Rooney, Ronaldo, Gerrard and Lampard

Another one of those awful "the Premier League is the best league in the world, even though its clear ive never seen any other game outside it before" types

he said that the ref was shocking because he was Norwegian....even suggested they chose a Spanish ref. ****tard

Last edited:
Loved that. Iniesta has been Barca's best player the last month (yes, better than Eto'o, Henry, Messi etc) and it was a great strike.

And Drogba is a complete pussy.

he said that the ref was shocking because he was Norwegian....even suggested they chose a Spanish ref. ****tard
I thought keyes suggested spanish and redknapp corrected him..

whatever....

Anyway, ballack, terry and drogba should have big fines/suspensions for their reaction to the ref. It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, he's the ref, his decision is final. Great message to send out to the kids, well done...:icon_roll

Anyway, ballack, terry and drogba should have big fines/suspensions for their reaction to the ref. It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, he's the ref, his decision is final. Great message to send out to the kids, well done...:icon_roll

Especially with Drogba swearing at the camera.

Loved that. Iniesta has been Barca's best player the last month (yes, better than Eto'o, Henry, Messi etc) and it was a great strike. And Drogba is a complete pussy.
I agree . Surely there should be some reprocusions after chelseas behaviour ballack would have been sent off in any other match for going at the ref like that and rightly so . Should make for a good final though :icon_bigg

Exactly.

Oh, and then the SS crew were making conspiracy theories it was fixed so that there werent 2 English teams in the final :icon_lol:

If that was the case how come the ref let it be 1-0 in injury time and sent off a Barca player?

Last edited:

Exactly.

Oh, and then the SS crew were making conspiracy theories it was fixed so that there werent 2 English teams in the final :icon_lol:

If that was the case how come the ref let it be 1-0 in injury time and sent off a Barca player?

So that no-one would get suspicious of course! But Jamie Redknapp has looked it all through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566