Match Thread Chelsea v Spurs (is tonight the night?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be watching in the pub tonight.

If Spurs win it will be seriously tough going on Satdee

You don't win the premier league easily, I foresee a Spurs win. No Drinky or possibly Huth on Saturday and a win required. Squeaky bum time.
Drinky will be a straight replacement with King I think.

Huth won't be cited I don't think.

Comfortable 4-1 with a Vargy hat trick to round off a perfect season.

Saturday will be a walk in the park.

I'm prepared to debate what kind of park, the time and who might be there.

Exactly. Spurs not winning tonight and a big party on Saturday, is my vote.

Yup. Jeff and Lako have articulated the reason we need this to be done tonight. We do not want this going to the last game, which means the pressure for 3 pts on Saturday would be horrible.

Expecting Spurs to win tonight though.
But I am pleased with all the talk of Europe coming from Southampton ahead of Sunday.

Come on you Blues!

Eden 'I don't want spurs to win the title' Hazard dropped for tonight's game

CheF6l7WMAQOzR2.jpg

Only us and Spurs have lost fewer away games this season than Everton. Saturday could be tougher than people are expecting.

They have only won two away games in their last eight. They haven't won an away game since 1st March and that was against Villa. We have an excellent home record, without defeat since September. We shouldn't any game think it will be easy but we'll rightly be heavy favourites. It would be lovely to avoid it being part of the equation altogether though. Come on Chelsea!

They have only won two away games in their last eight. They haven't won an away game since 1st March and that was against Villa. We have an excellent home record, without defeat since September. We shouldn't any game think it will be easy but we'll rightly be heavy favourites. It would be lovely to avoid it being part of the equation altogether though. Come on Chelsea!

It doesn't matter about how many they've won, so much as how much they've not lost.

A draw and it could still go to the final day.

It doesn't matter about how many they've won, so much as how much they've not lost.

A draw and it could still go to the final day.

A draw tonight and it won't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670