Cheltenham Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats only a good thing if you count Leeds as probable title winners, which i certainly don't.

To be honest I dont quite see why anyone would.

Because they had a very good start to the season last year?

Leeds will finish mid-table unless they get rid of Gary Mac, who's a lovely bloke, was a great player but is still not proving to be a very good manager.

Leeds will finish mid-table unless they get rid of Gary Mac, who's a lovely bloke, was a great player but is still not proving to be a very good manager.

I think they should keep him.

Just seen the goals, all good goals, Dyer took his second well, and great freekick from Fryatt.

... great freekick from Fryatt.

And the crowd sang, "It's the worst ****ing wall we've ever seen!"

But even so - Fryatt had to see it but it was nothing more than an absolutely straight shot which he struck well.

Hint to keeper: you're supposed to look after the bit that the wall doesn't.
:icon_wink

Is there anywhere to watch the goals online, I put the Championship on right after we had been on :(

Is there anywhere to watch the goals online, I put the Championship on right after we had been on :(
You can get free internet access in most McDonalds.

Last edited:
We walked past a very poor Cheltenham side. We will face much stiffer competition but you can only beat the team you are playing and we did it with ease.

Nothing wrong with the Howard goal, the ref was totally clueless.

Stewarding was appalling, no idea why Bobby Moore was dragged out but its was far too heavy handed.

We walked past a very poor Cheltenham side. We will face much stiffer competition but you can only beat the team you are playing and we did it with ease.

Nothing wrong with the Howard goal, the ref was totally clueless.

Stewarding was appalling, no idea why Bobby Moore was dragged out but its was far too heavy handed.

something to do with someone being in their seats so they couldn't sit down....

something to do with someone being in their seats so they couldn't sit down....

I thought it was for standing up. Just wondered why they didnt drag the rest of them out who were standing at the back. Think that steward had a few teeth marks in his arm before he got old Bob out :icon_lol:

I thought it was for standing up. Just wondered why they didnt drag the rest of them out who were standing at the back. Think that steward had a few teeth marks in his arm before he got old Bob out :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I'll be asking him his views on the subject at Pools on Tuesday, from what I've heard it was just for answering back so to speak...."its your job" sort of thing??? could be wrong. Glad I didn't make it with there being heavy handed stewards to be honest

Fat numpton steward twat aside, what a cracking day for our club....another superb second half....Really enjoyed that.....Dyer was superb, as was Gilbert for me....all of them actually, the green shoots are really starting to show. Perhaps the song is right, perhaps we do have our Leicester back..?

Who's Bobby Moore?

I first thought it was a reference to the bloke smoking in the toilet (sick cancer joke).

I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00