Cheltenham Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just show no respect for others, BG.

A steward is in fact a kind of moderator, tell him to **** off and he should eject you. Boc should know the rules, the foul mouthed nasty little man!

A steward is in fact a kind of moderator, tell him to **** off and he should eject you. Boc should know the rules, the foul mouthed nasty little man!
Do you think Boc should have recieved an official warning?

Do you think Boc should have recieved an official warning?

For an outburst like that towards an official, with foul and abusive language, standing there in his shorts. I would have locked the ****er up for the duration of the game.

For an outburst like that towards an official, with foul and abusive language, standing there in his shorts. I would have locked the ****er up for the duration of the game.
'tis a shame really. I like the people on here, but I get ashamed on their behalf sometimes when I hear of behaviour like this.

Like you, BG, I have met the lovely Boc snr. I wonder what he would make of such antics?

'tis a shame really. I like the people on here, but I get ashamed on their behalf sometimes when I hear of behaviour like this.

Like you, BG, I have met the lovely Boc snr. I wonder what he would make of such antics?

I have met him too at Wembley, and to think Boc could bring such shame to the family door. I would say he is certainly the black sheep of the family and thats why he was banished to Kent.

I have met him too at Wembley, and to think Boc could bring such shame to the family door. I would say he is certainly the black sheep of the family and thats why he was banished to Kent.
Possibly being a little harsh on Boc. He must have been provoked into such an outburst. I'm sure there must be exceptional circumstances for him to stoop so low.

Possibly being a little harsh on Boc. He must have been provoked into such an outburst. I'm sure there must be exceptional circumstances for him to stoop so low.

very quick tempered, cannot control himself at all. My thoughts at this moment in time go to the steward and his family. He was only doing his job and should not have to face any fan who tells him to **** off, especially one in green shorts and smelling of stale beer.

The steward should have given him an infraction........

Great day. Party atmosphere.

Great second half performance. Dyer MOM.

i was 'on the left side' and enjoyed every single moment of the day. Goals are now up on Virgin by the way...

Last edited:
pearson mustve won the manager of the month for august

2 other managers got 3 wins and a draw, so I don't think it's all that certain. In Pearsons favour he's got the fact we've never been in this league so we've adapted (so far) immediately. We've also only conceded 1 goal. Against him you have two managers who have acheived the same with a squad who that is worth peanuts compared to ours. You also have that nob Kamara who selects the winner and he's not normally in favour of anything we do.

very quick tempered, cannot control himself at all. My thoughts at this moment in time go to the steward and his family. He was only doing his job and should not have to face any fan who tells him to **** off, especially one in green shorts and smelling of stale beer.
Thats funny, Mrs Boc said exactly the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00