Chris Marsden

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider

New Member
Your going to hate me for saying this but.... i have a sneaky feelin that MA will try to sign Chris Marsden on a year deal. he has left Korea after only two months, is out of contract so no transfer fee and he wont be on much. Im not saying i think hes a great player and we SHOULD sign him, i just think MA may well try get him to bolster the squad.

He wasnt that bad!!!
 

alex

Well-Known Member
I wouldn't hate you for this at all, I think he would be a great signing I really do - I reckon we'll struggle to meet with his wages mind...
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Nah, he's the same age as Billy Mac, so we would have kept him if we were going to sign players like Marsden.
 

Spider

New Member
You see i thought that...but...........well he is 35, so wont play premiership football again i doubt. So he will relasie that to cary on playing he needs to lower his wage. he was one of the poorer players at Southampton, only on a reasonable wage. (thats why he went Korea in the first place.) so I dont think he would be that expensive. worth a gamble me thinks but obviosuly only if he isnt demanding more than, say, 4k a week.

(which, i may add as a penniless student, is enough to give me sordid dream about!!)
 

Spider

New Member
Hes better than Billy Mac

i think anyway

strac rated him veryhighly...not enough to improve his contract mind!!
 

Malf

New Member
I just find it hard to believe that Adams would go signing these old boys after publically saying he wants a younger squad and releasing good old players such as Freund, McKinlay and Guppy
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Spider said:
Hes better than Billy Mac

i think anyway

strac rated him veryhighly...not enough to improve his contract mind!!

Billy Mac has been superb for us, I don't think Marsden is much better....
 

Steven

Active Member
You're having a laugh. :p Aren't you :?: :? :? :roll:
 

Spider

New Member
thats why i siad i dont think we should sign him!! beggers cant be choses though, i think we will sruglle to sign enough quality playrs. personally they should ahve kept freund, alteast he showed commitment for the team. and went live to tell the world (and his wife presumably) that it was he who had sex in La Manga just to tryto protect his team mates.

to break up his marriage for LCFC...thats commitment!!
 

Malf

New Member
Spider said:
thats why i siad i dont think we should sign him!! beggers cant be choses though, i think we will sruglle to sign enough quality playrs. personally they should ahve kept freund, alteast he showed commitment for the team. and went live to tell the world (and his wife presumably) that it was he who had sex in La Manga just to tryto protect his team mates.

to break up his marriage for LCFC...thats commitment!!

I can't forgive Adams for letting Freund go if there was a chance he could come on a free from Kaiserslauten. Freund has probably had the biggest effect on me in the space of time he's been here than any other player bar Collymore. He is a true legend and a great man, I hope he comes back to the club in some capacity
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Marsden can sod off, he's a grot bag IMO.
 

Leigh

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
I can't forgive Adams for letting Freund go if there was a chance he could come on a free from Kaiserslauten.

We got Freund on a free in January from Kaiserslauten though, it wasn't a loan as some people think.
 

Steven

Active Member
Leigh said:
Malf said:
I can't forgive Adams for letting Freund go if there was a chance he could come on a free from Kaiserslauten.

We got Freund on a free in January from Kaiserslauten though, it wasn't a loan as some people think.

Adams made a mistake here. Sadly yet another. :( :roll:
 

Southern Fox

New Member
auzzie-fox said:
how much was fruend on p/w maybe we couldn't affored him to stay

I thought Freund got worse the longer he was with the club. I agree that in Div 1 he could have made an impression so I assume it was once again down to cost.

When he first joined he was excellent snapping about, rubbing people up the wrong way but the last few games he just drifted through games.

I dont share the opinion that he was excellent last term, but do believe on reduced wages should have stayed for Div 1 and would have excelled!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
homer said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please no

My sentiments exactly.

Why does Adams want all these baldies?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa412
3Liverpool510
4Leicester59
5Arsenal59
6Tottenham 58
7Chelsea58
8West Ham Utd57
9Leeds Utd47
10Manchester City47
11Southampton57
12Newcastle Utd57
13Palace57
14Manchester Utd46
15Wolves46
16Brighton54
17Sheffield Utd51
18West Brom41
19Fulham51
20Burnley30

Latest posts

Top