Injury News Chris Wood out for x weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Wood out for 6 weeks

What kind of selection would that be?

I think it would have to be by arranging for 11 potential loan targets that would strengthen our promotion push to come in. Then getting them all injured.

Miss Piggy in goal.
A back four of Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po.
Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub in midfield.
Mary, Mungo and Midge up front.

Everyone knows it's madness to play 4-3-3 with those players, and there's no way Mr Benn should be left on the bench.
Mr Benn would keep popping back into the changing rooms and would be dressed as a fireman when you needed him.

Pearson will see that we aren't in play offs, by ensuring a seventh placed finish, starting with a completely inexplicable, ludicrous team selection tonight.

Pray tell me, how will tonight's game have any baring on where we finish in the league?

Pray tell me, how will tonight's game have any baring on where we finish in the league?
Cuz nigal pea sun iz a ledge und n e getz pointz 4 evythink loooooooooooooooooooool kmft pmslmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Whoosh?

Just referring back to the doom mongering after the first tie, with some people claiming that the replay will cause fixture congestion and damage our season.

Is the whoosh? for you or me.

Many years ago, when Leicester played Man City in the FA Cup final, I asked my Dad, if we won would we still be relegated?
I was 9 then, maybe if you are of the same mental age, you may have thought the same ;)

I don't know whats happening.

I'm hearing he's not injured, but has had a disagreement with NP.

That wood'nt be good if ture

I heard he scratched NP's games console. Its now a key-Wii. Kiwi. Because he's from New Zealand. lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566