Injury News Chris Wood out for x weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chris Wood out for 6 weeks

His twitter suggests he was bowling a couple of days ago. Bad knee but able to bowl......

Maybe he used that metal frame thing for old ladies/kids/disabled people?

Plus, maybe it's just me, but I don't find bowling as physically exerting as a football match. ;)

It makes sense that he has fallen out with Nigel really, something has taken his mind off the fact he fooking hates Funcats.

From the man himself on twatter.

I bet he took that knock when Nige put in a massive knee-high reducer on him, just to make sure he doesn't get too big for his boots.

Does 'Took a knock in training' mean 'Some twat went over the top and took my knee out'?

There have been people asking for Futacs to be given a chance. He was and he did not take it. Vardy is brave and hard working but so far has not shown enough quality. Waghorn has qualities but even at his best is not a good finisher. The only time I can recall Schlupp playing as a striker this season was against Burton when he was arguably the worst player on the pitch.

It seems to me that there are two alternatives. Nugent could play as a lone striker which requires some real attacking quality in the midfield behind him and is not a satisfactory solution. The other alternative is to bring in a quality (and no doubt expensive) loan striker the way Sven did with Yakuba.

There have been people asking for Futacs to be given a chance. He was and he did not take it. Vardy is brave and hard working but so far has not shown enough quality. Waghorn has qualities but even at his best is not a good finisher. The only time I can recall Schlupp playing as a striker this season was against Burton when he was arguably the worst player on the pitch.

It seems to me that there are two alternatives. Nugent could play as a lone striker which requires some real attacking quality in the midfield behind him and is not a satisfactory solution. The other alternative is to bring in a quality (and no doubt expensive) loan striker the way Sven did with Yakuba.

But no one was complaining about goals until the last two games.

From someone who has just seen streams and highlights, the greater problem is surely us defending poorly and allowing too many goals in that couple of matches.

Oh, and that its only a couple of matches.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk

Complete free role for Knockaert could easily cause havoc (but if Marshall is crocked, that would equal Dyer & Gally wide), alternative is playing King (who is a good finisher) in an advanced role

Wood must be on SSP whilst he's out injured, clearly the economic downturn is starting to bite ...

Chris Wood‏@officialcwood

Anyone know anywhere in Leicester that fixes cracked Samsung galaxy s3 screens for cheap??!

I bet it was PeaSSoN that smashed it, when they had that massive argument

Listening to Birch he will be back on Tuesday - all a big fuss over nothing

Last edited:

Listening to Birch he will be back on Tuesday - all a big fuss over nothing

I have to say I'm stunned.

Bloke on the radio said he'd just come from the posh seats and bloke in the posh seats said they'd fallen out. I really can't see how a bloke a bloke on the radio met in the posh seats can be wrong.

I suspect Birch is full of shit.

Anyone know anywhere in Leicester that fixes cracked Samsung galaxy s3 screens for cheap
This is a serious question and if anyone does know the answer then as well as passing the info to Chris please let me know as I have the same problem as Chris with my Samsung.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363