City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

If I click on “pass details”, I can get a QR code. Does screenshotting and sending this work?

First time for me this season…I refused to pay the £25.
I wouldn't have thought so. It's linked to NFC so it would need to read the ticket information rather than what is essentially a link. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about that case and I can screenshot mine without blackscreen. You could easily screenshot QR last season and send them but they weren't NFC linked. My instinct is that it wouldn't work.

I wouldn't have thought so. It's linked to NFC so it would need to read the ticket information rather than what is essentially a link. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about that case and I can screenshot mine without blackscreen. You could easily screenshot QR last season and send them but they weren't NFC linked. My instinct is that it wouldn't work.
The QR code is the failsafe to the NFC. I expect it won't be using the NFC at all.

The QR code is the failsafe to the NFC. I expect it won't be using the NFC at all.
Nearly all the NFC tickets I've used in other venues won't work solely with a QR code. They use NFC to verify the ticket. I'd be astonished if the QR worked without NFC as it used to.

Nearly all the NFC tickets I've used in other venues won't work solely with a QR code. They use NFC to verify the ticket. I'd be astonished if the QR worked without NFC as it used to.
We're getting right into the detail, but all the ticketmaster QR codes are 'live codes' where there's normally some moving content on the page that I guess authenticates it and means it's not 'screenshotable'. That doesn't seem to be the case on the LCFC tickets in my Google Wallet.

Thanks
I’ll give it a try on the first game. It’ll be handy if it did work so I can just send the QR screenshot to mates when I can’t go.

We're getting right into the detail, but all the ticketmaster QR codes are 'live codes' where there's normally some moving content on the page that I guess authenticates it and means it's not 'screenshotable'. That doesn't seem to be the case on the LCFC tickets in my Google Wallet.
That's different. This is not a QR code, it's an NFC ticket. There is a QR element but it will not work unless it can read the NFC tag associated with that QR ticket. Screenshots won't allow access.

Thanks
I’ll give it a try on the first game. It’ll be handy if it did work so I can just send the QR screenshot to mates when I can’t go.
Worth trying I guess. I don't think it will work but let us know how you get on. The process of transferring them looks pretty simple but the person you are transferring them to need an LCFC account and to appear in your family and friends list. I don't think they need to be a member but I'm not clear on that bit.

Of course if the club really did want true fan engagement, there would be a page on the website entitled’ How to easily transfer your electronic ticket for a match to a family or friends member’.
The fact that there is not such a page is almost certainly because they want someone to purchase your seat for a second time, and of course, to make sure your 40 yr old son is not sneaking in on your discounted Senior ticket!

Of course if the club really did want true fan engagement, there would be a page on the website entitled’ How to easily transfer your electronic ticket for a match to a family or friends member’.
The fact that there is not such a page is almost certainly because they want someone to purchase your seat for a second time, and of course, to make sure your 40 yr old son is not sneaking in on your discounted Senior ticket!
Never a truer indication that the game is now just about revenue to those that benefit and **** the fans

I don't think they need to be a member but I'm not clear on that bit.
Yes they do according to the page you linked to.

They don’t want you to give it away to just anybody. After all, they might just enjoy their in bowl experience and want to be a member next time round and that would never do.

Nobody will want your ticket anyway when we've got Ayew up top and we're getting butt ****ed most weeks.

I see they’ve increased to cost of the widow lickers buses as well up to £28 from £24.

I see they’ve increased to cost of the widow lickers buses as well up to £28 from £24.
A fortunate mistake or did you genuinely mean widow?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34
11Chelsea34