City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

How has your forced charity donation been used?
It was accompanied by a lovely letter, explaining the error of my ways, for not going for a mobile ticket and also the opportunity to have a demonstration of how simple mobile tickets are to use.

The card looks remarkably like last seasons card

Yes. They didn't have to pay it so they volunteered to do so. I'm assuming they are happier in the knowledge that it is going to charity and not into the pockets of shareholders.
Do companies get tax breaks for charitable donations? It could have been structured in such a way that the club benefited from it and by that also the shareholders.

Do companies get tax breaks for charitable donations? It could have been structured in such a way that the club benefited from it and by that also the shareholders.
That's irrelevant if the charities still benefit.

Yes. They didn't have to pay it so they volunteered to do so. I'm assuming they are happier in the knowledge that it is going to charity and not into the pockets of shareholders.
Who do you mean? The over 65’s who got the physical card for free?

another, 6,195 took the free one and only 6,469 signed up for the mobile tickets

Excellent. Even more people who volunteered their cash to charity.

Did they?

Who do you mean? The over 65’s who got the physical card for free?

No. Those who paid for it.
So not even more people who volunteered their cash to charity then?

So not even more people who volunteered their cash to charity then?
I paid my £25 for a plastic season card.
What the club do with the money is **** all to do with me.

The idea of 65 and over get it for free, is a great idea, and should go on for a long time [ In February next year i'm 65. ;) ]

Question for possibly @Jeff or @bocadillo - I have four season tickets. Three of us apart from my eldest daughter are away for the first game. She’d like to go with her three friends. Can we transfer our tickets to her? (All like for like)

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11
10Leicester11
11Nottm F11