City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

Question for possibly @Jeff or @bocadillo - I have four season tickets. Three of us apart from my eldest daughter are away for the first game. She’d like to go with her three friends. Can we transfer our tickets to her? (All like for like)
If you're using the digital tickets it's easy just to send them to whoever you want to.

For five games each season, isn’t it?
You can just screen shot the QR code and send it to anyone instantly for them to get in and use it as many times as you like.

Or, unlink the ticket from your wallet and send the original ticket link to those people to add it to the phone.

Club can't stop it as it's effectivity as though you've got a new phone.

You can just screen shot the QR code and send it to anyone instantly for them to get in and use it as many times as you like.

Or, unlink the ticket from your wallet and send the original ticket link to those people to add it to the phone.

Club can't stop it as it's effectivity as though you've got a new phone.
...thereby confounding the real reason that the club doesn't want people to have cards and paper tickets.

Perhaps a point of interest. I had a QR code ticket on my phone for the game at Chesterfield last Friday: it worked first time. NFC tickets (individual games, not season ticket) at the King Power seem to work first time only occasionally and twice I have had to go back to the ticket office for a paper ticket, missing the start of the game on one occasion.

Perhaps a point of interest. I had a QR code ticket on my phone for the game at Chesterfield last Friday: it worked first time. NFC tickets (individual games, not season ticket) at the King Power seem to work first time only occasionally and twice I have had to go back to the ticket office for a paper ticket, missing the start of the game on one occasion.
It's the futureeeeeeeeeeee

I think the tech will get better. I've never had a single issue with NFC tickets not only at The KP but anywhere, however there will undoubtedly be problems at times. That's not to say that there has never been a problem with accessing the ground via a card; there has.

I'm all for NFC ticketing but I also think that the decision to charge folk £25 for a physical card is a bit bonkers.

In the end, it'll all be NFC only, like most venues will be.

It utilises NFC. It isn't a QR code. They can be really easily transferred.
If I click on “pass details”, I can get a QR code. Does screenshotting and sending this work?

First time for me this season…I refused to pay the £25.

If I click on “pass details”, I can get a QR code. Does screenshotting and sending this work?

First time for me this season…I refused to pay the £25.
Nah, I thought it did, but when you try and screen shot it, the picture is just black. In principle though, you could take a picture of it on another device, print that out and have a physical way to pass your ticket on (don't hold me responsible if that transpires to be wrong😅).

This thread stinks.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34