City announce Season Ticket rises for 2024/25

Isn't it the same technology that's used for phones anyway?

And if they're keeping the card readers for people who don't have phones, or have a disability, they're not saving anything.

I think the real reason for this is to stop people sharing their tickets. But it seems to be easy to get around that anyway, so it's pointless.
It will be data harvesting.

What other data are they taking from your phone when you use a digital ticket?

I'm sure they would be able to determine if someone else has used the ticket via MAC addresses/wallet ids/Apple or Google ids emails etc.

It will be data harvesting.

What other data are they taking from your phone when you use a digital ticket?

I'm sure they would be able to determine if someone else has used the ticket via MAC addresses/wallet ids/Apple or Google ids emails etc.
How about retina scans?

Homer was hoping for rectal scans
All we’re asking is to stop LCFC loyalty tax in favour of a straightforward system of anally probing each fan on entering the ground.

Sadly this is pretty pointless now

The Club have ‘consulted’ and the result is “Thanks, but go **** yourself”

Maybe if the Foxes Trust and Ginetta’s mob hadn’t been so completely pathetic in the past, things would be different, but we are where we are

They don’t give a flying ****

But guys, none of this matters obviously, just suck up the £25 increase like good little boys and they'll never do anything like this again

This football club is run by pricks of the highest order and supporters groups have to keep going until they are ousted for someone who understand that football clubs should have a positive relationship with fans, not a parasitic one.

Dicks.

Having been in a trade union all my working life I know that when those above implement something for spurious reasons it will be to their advantage and my detriment. One or two on here have said words to the effect that it is the future and to accept mobile ticketing. The future also inevitably includes AI, babyshowers, death, Ant & Dec, plus the demise of boozers (pubs not people) and I shall continue to rail pointlessly against those as well. I am 67 and happily conversant with paying for things with my phone and using it for train/hotel/concert tickets but shall still have my free card. F**k 'em.

Having been in a trade union all my working life I know that when those above implement something for spurious reasons it will be to their advantage and my detriment. One or two on here have said words to the effect that it is the future and to accept mobile ticketing. The future also inevitably includes AI, babyshowers, death, Ant & Dec, plus the demise of boozers (pubs not people) and I shall continue to rail pointlessly against those as well. I am 67 and happily conversant with paying for things with my phone and using it for train/hotel/concert tickets but shall still have my free card. F**k 'em.
Well said Bro

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664